Gah, School

Tuesday, July 8th 2014 

1) I was at school, going through some weird hallways to get to my locker. I heard two boys talking and laughing downstairs beneath me. I listened in on their conversation but didn't hear anything but footsteps. I ran up the stairs but they saw me. I laughed and giggled and slammed the door on their faces. 

2) Olivier was dating another girl. He said he really liked her and they seemed like a good couple. At school, Olivier gave me a pile of pictures to look through. The pictures were of him and her. 'Why would he give them to me?' I thought. I started crying and screamed at him(some other things happened). He broke up with her. He texted me saying he didn't know we wasn't in lover with her, that he didn't really like her that way and something about his mom going to wake him up and he started talking about me, something like that. I didn't understand so I texted him that but he never texted me back, 

3) I saw Andrew on the last day of school. He kept coming up behind me and hugging me. He really wanted to make out. But I had to follow my mom around because we were in the grocery store. I wanted to be alone with Andrew so I looked around for a person to use for a few seconds. Maddy was there so I told her to be my friend for a few minutes. I told my mom the three of us were hanging out and she agreed to let me go. Maddy went to do her own thing and Andrew and I were hugging in front of the grocery store. " I really like you," he said. "I mean I really, really like you though," It sounded like he was gonna cry, but I did instead. " I really like you too," I said hugging him tighter. He took my hand and he went to where a blanket was hanging. A bunch of beds and a few people were hanging out there, playing video games. The beds were high, comfy and everywhere. Andrew motions me to get on, he's already underneath the blankets. A bigger guy next to us says, "Can't you do that in another room, man?" We ignored him and Andrew got on top and grinded me. All of a sudden, I hear Trev's voice. Trev just looks at me aware of what we're doing. Adam was beside him, playing a video game. We left the area and now we're at school again. Me and Andrew were making out. We split up and I start to get texts from Olivier. I had to tell him something. I head up to where I see he's talking through a window. Andrew and a few other friends are there. I decide to tell him later, when we meet up after school at 6. One more time, Andrew and I kiss. I randomly leave somewhere. I come back, missing him. I see mom waiting for the assembly. to be over so she can drive me home. I find Andrew and hesitate to kiss him with my mom beside us in a distance. I do it anyway and it's a bad kiss. When I pull away, he's really ugly. He has a big nose, black heads everywhere, black eyes that are disorientated. I woke up.