Zombie Apocalypse & Death by Frozen Car

Saturday, February 8th 2014

1) Gavin and I were dating. He wanted to take me around in his buddy's purple hummer. While the guys were talking, mine and Gavin's hands touched, and we intertwined our fingers then he helped me in the huge hummer. When we can back, everyone was locked inside their homes. Those who weren't, were no longer human. We got out and rushed to my house. Mom and dad were there, but no siblings. Not that I seen anyway. Then Gavin and my parents were taken to the basement. I went down there, looking in the window. A non human sees me and goes right up against the window. Gavin's grabs me from behind and pushes me away from it. I'm now forced to look at a huge pule of skittles and m&ms. They were pouring down from the ceiling. An old lady floating told me to go through it all if I wanted to find Gavin and my parents. So I tear the pile apart, throwing the candy everywhere, while crying. They weren't there. Suddenly I scream at the lady. Then I saw Gavin floating in the air. And I woke up.

2) my family and I were checking out of a resort. Trevor and I were going to race to the car, but before I had a chance, I blacked out. Next thing I know, I woke up on a blow up mattress with two showers on next to me. One guy came out in a towel, completely ignoring me. I continue to walk down the hallway. I come across the front desk of the resort. "Where's my family?" I asked the girl in front of me. She had naturally curly red hair. "They're in their care. Been there for two months." Suddenly, a bug guy grabs me and takes me away. I scream and wiggle out of his grasp. I kick him in the nuts with my heel and he drops me. I ran out to the parking lot and see my family. The inside of the car has frost, and they're all looking forward, waiting to see me come out of the resort. They froze to death.

3) I can't remember