Food Basics & Loretta's Chip Stand

November, 27th 2013

1) I was walking home alone, crossing the food basics parking lot at night. A skater boy was doing tricks on his board. He skated around me. "What's your name?" I blurted. "(Insert name)" I told him my name and that he's cute, and a bunch of other skaters come out of nowhere and join us. They were much older than me so I started to leave. They followed me to the end of the lot where a gate is. There's a huge hill of snow though. Everyone piled on, knocking me over. I hit something hard. I couldn't move at all. Suddenly I'm with my family, walking home I'm daylight this time. I hear my mom talking to Aaron my little brother, about how I can't talk, and I'm unable to move in such ways. We arrive at the hill that started this problem. My family force me up the demonic object that ruined my childhood. I couldn't make, I got stuck.

2) couldn't remember this one

3) We're at Loretta's Chip Stand in Lancaster. Its run by a man and a woman. Mum orders a hamburger. She asks if we want anything. They all get a hamburger as well. Except me, I wasn't hungry. I watch the mouth watering hamburgers get flipped on the stove, and addressed. Suddenly, I want a hamburger. I tell mum and she orders it for me. "What do you want on it, young lady?" The woman behind the counter asks me. "Ketchup please," she puts everything but ketchup on it and some side meals. The guy beside her asks me if I want anything else on it. With anger running through me, I shake my head. "This isn't what I wanted," I said as they hand me the plate of nasties to me. Next thing I know the guy throws boiling soup at me with a label. He misses. I throw it back at him but he says, "it won't hurt me, I work here." I throw the whole thing at him and sure enough it actually hurts him. He jumps over the counter and tries to attack me. Once again my family doesn't do shit about it. I run out the door as she starts chasing me. I throw punches at him but it doesn't hurt him. He gets some pretty good shots at me before I jumped on the trailer. He follows me and I jump off landing perfectly. He jumps and misses. He's laying on his tummy on a table. I pull him by the hair and pants as he yelps. I throw him down and start beating the crap out of him. I win, he's dead. I grab his nuts and pull up as far as possible, and squish them. They're flattened and I woke up.