"Friends" & Wattpad

November 30th 2013

1) I was at the mall with some friends. Not sure who they were but I get a feeling we were. Anyway, friend #1 starts chasing me in the new No Frills. He was cute. He caught me after awhile. We were in front of the cashiers. Friend #1 tried to lay me down on the ground. When he did, he started unbuttoning his pants. Friend #2 tried to stop him, but it was no use. At first I let him rape me, but then I started refusing. I pushed him off and ran outside. Now we were in front of a hotel. And then on the bed. Friend #2 was in the shower with friend #3. They were both guys. There was no doors or stalls though, it was all just one room. I looked over at friend #1 and whispered "let's go in the bathroom," he smiles at me but he doesn't move. Next thing I know, we're both naked. I'm on top, rubbing against him. Then we make out.

2) I'm on Wattpad, reading a story. This wasn't just any story. It was a story that really touched me. It was about a sad girl. That's all I know. But I was crying when I finished reading it. I felt like I was in the story. It was my life being told from someone else's perspective. It was different from all the other stories. Way different. I can't say the exact events that happened, but I was touched.

I don't remember this dream at all, so I apologize if it made no sense.