Transformation

Saturday, August 16th 2014 

1) We could transform into owls. This piece of paper we had would fade every time we jumped to transform. IT took a couple jumps to do so. We were all at Nicole's and T-Boy's with Jess. We all lived together with other people. I was outside, flying around. There were tons of dogs outside and a skunk. Crystal appeared. I ran to the back, some of the dogs followed me, including Crystal. "Sorry Baby, you small like skunk," I smiled to myself and went through a small gap. Jess and mom were talking, sorta aruging then Jess went in the living room. Mom started talking about Jess being mad because mom has black magic. "Sam, what's going on?" Half-naked Trev asked. "Mom has black magic," I answered blankly. Everything starts moving really fast. Now we're sitting at the table, discussing school for Trev. "What are you talking about? Who school? What school?" Everybody's ignoring me. Lizzy, who's sitting beside Trev, starts talking about HT people. Then it hits me, Terev's moving here. 

2) I'm sitting in front of Andrew Kyte on the bus. We start teasing each other badly. He jumps in my seat and everybody is suddenly interested in what he had to say. "Sam, will you make this the best day and go out with me?" Or something like that. I put my hands up to my mouth and chewed on my sleeve. "Uh," Is all I can say. "Uh what? Are you gonna make this day the best or nah?" Everybody laughs and I finally gather up the courage and say, "I still have to talk to my boyfriend..." "Oh yeah, I'll have to talk to my girlfriend," He looks away. "Uh, Sam, I wanna know something. Can I kiss ou?" I look down at his lips and lean iin. We kiss for about 20 seconds. He pressed his hand on my head. I can hear him think really loud, "Please yes,"