Zombie Military Training

March 25th 2014 this was an old one that I had found in my binder

I was in the military training beside my boyfriend in these futuristic machines. There was an other workout machine we had to do so we lined up to get the parts. Him and I were side by side, holding hands. We grabbed this small piece of equipment(almost looked like a booster seat) and headed back to the main machine. We were in a two story building with windows surrounding us. Zombies started crashing in through the windows and eating people in front of me. I went to close the door on the other side but I blacked out. Next thing I know I'm searching for my boyfriend. There are others getting up and brushing off their suits, looking around. The area was completely destroyed. Bodies were everywhere. Half the building was still up. I started crying, looking through cracks and boards. Suddenly I came to a small crawl space filled with dirty water that was just underneath the building. I laid in there, crying my eyes out. I crawled out and asked the leader-which was Jane Lynch, "Where's my boyfriend?" She responded coldly, "In there," She pointed to the crawl space I was just in. "You two were watching porn, then you did it." She scowled at me. I cried louder and went back in. Sure enough, there he was, floating.