Celebrity Smash

Saturday July 5th 2014 

1) I was going on a school trip. I went in this weird looking rich car with Justin Bieber, a quiet guy beside him and a driver who looks like Billy Ray Cyrus. I was in the passenger seat, Justin was behind the driver, the quiet guy behind me. We were all so close together, it was a tiny car. On the way back from the trip, we were insulting each other.The driver called Justin something but he couldn't think of anything to say back so I said to the driver, "Well you're a Justin Bieber!" I started laughing but they both looked at me. The driver was clearly insulted and Justin's like, "What?" I chuckled a bit and apologized, telling him it was supposed to be an insult. We started talking a lot, he was making me laugh and I was making him laugh. We got to the school and Justin started flirting with me real bad in front of people but he was also walking away. I grabbed my bags with Aaron that popped out of nowhere and he went looking for mom. She was standing behind me rubbing her head. 

2) Me and Justin are hanging out beside the cornfield by a huge house. Niall pops out of the bush and scares Justin aay. He started running to get his shoes in the corn field but the rest of the boys were there. He ran right through the field. Zayn almost caught up to him. A little bit later, Niall comes up to me and asks, "What was he doing here? You know I'm your boyfriend," "I was just hanging out with him," We walked over to the boys, who are all looking at Justin's shoes. "What are we going to do with them?" I think Harry asked. I went over to put them on. "It's filled with cow caca," says Louis.  Iwalked towards the house in disgust. "That wasn't very nice," I laugh, jokingly.