Strange Love

Saturday June 21st 2014 

We were all partying, getting drunk, walking around town. This was a different town than Trenton and Belleville but it still had the North Front Bridge. We lost Trev and Adam. I had no idea where they were and I looked everywhere. This man, I don't know his name, sort of helped me. We had to defeat this monster thing by throwing it in water. It was a gigantic metal ball. While fighting off the monster, I fell in love with the guy, and I knew he felt the same way. As I was pushing the ball down the bridge, it rolled the other way. The guy ran to save the ball by pushing it the opposite way it was going. He jumped on it but it rolled into a deep ditch full of water with a tunnel. The guy fell in too. He reached the top after a few minutes, gasping for air. He was saying something like how easy it was but then the monster grabbed his leg and pulled him underneath. He died. I was crying my eyes out, feeling my heart snap into pieces. The next day, still no sign of Trev and Adam. I heard knocking at the door so I went to open it. There was a tall guy. Unfortunately it was a different guy. He was very attractive, but it wasn't him. I ignored him, walking towards the fair crying. My mom came out asking the guy at the door a bunch of questions. I found a person on a two seated bike, thinking he could help me very much find my brother. We talked for a bit then he biked down the bridge while I jogged. I stopped at a pine tree in the fair grounds when I heard two familiar voices. Adam was randomly laying beside me under the tree. I shouted to the person on the bike to stop for a minute. I looked up and saw Trev. More tears formed in my eyes. "Where were you guys? I've been looking everywhere1" I grabbed Trev's shoe and played with the laces. "We've been here the whole time," he said calmly. Now I'm walking out of the house again and I see the guy who died coming out of his house in a black suit, walking his dog. I started crying uncontrollably. I couldn't think of something to say. It all just came out in a stutter. "I'm not actually him, I'm just a copy," He said after a while. He started explaining how he knew something was going to happen to him soon so he made a copy of himself. We went down to a different park with my friends. The copy and I walked side by side. Our hands touched and slowly our fingers intertwined. I started again, saying I missed him. We got to the park and there was a huge play structure. It looked amazing! Me and him stood on a platform and I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. Silent tears started going down my already wet cheeks. "I miss him so much," I said again. "I love him." I said a bit more quieter. "Awh, aren't they just adorable,"My friend said with a disgusting look on her face. We all got onto the playground and started climbing. The copy didn't know how to climb so my friend and I had to help him up the blocky steps. Once we got to the top, we started rolling on our tummies. I pushed the copy over. Then he started to look like Nick. He wanted to put both our heads in this circle thing. My head couldn't fit in the second hole. I was texting the guy apparently the whole time though. I switched from the phone to the computer. I sent him a text from the computer and he asked who it was. I was about to reply but the phone deleted some texts he sent me and wouldn't allow me to type anything back. I went back to the phone This time, he was a cat. I thought out loud to myself, 'If he's a cat, how is he texting me? Cats can't text," I was about to ask him but I rolled over and woke up a little.