Unexpected Stealing & Casual Game

April 7th 2014

1) Me, mom, and Becky were at the mall in Ardene's. At first, me and Becky were just casually walking around, looking at the small kid's clothing. Then we came across a table with brackets on it. One direction bracelets. Becky took one and went over to my mom who as looking at clothing on the wall. "Can I take this? Please???" She whines. I was freaking on the inside that Becky wanted to stewal something. And mom was letting her? Mom was stealing too. We walked out as fast as we could, the workers eyeing us.

2) I was changing in the boys change room afternthennig game was done. I didn't know why I was in there, but it didn't bother anyone. The principal came in and startedbto talk with Aiden and Austin . I walked over to vmy locker in the change room, grabbed my stuff and texted mom to come pick me up for lunch. Now we're driving back to the school with Trev, and we're late, only 25 mins of science class left. "Its only science but you still need to hurry," I said to mom. Trev was in the passenger seat, I was in the back. I got in the school and everyone was crowded around the hallways. It was dark and foggy in the school. I saw Olivier on the couch so I sat on top of him and we started kissing. "Come on you, get to science class right now!" Mr. Greenley said, watching me and Olivier. He kissed my face a bunch of times and I left to science.