Unexpected Turn

May 21st 2014 

1) We were going to the movies on my first night back to Cornwall. At first it was just me, Trev, Mom, and Shi. Mom went to go buy tickets or something so me and Trev were left to buy snacks at Mac's. I took one step on the sidewalk and I see Olivier with one of his friends. "Olivier?!" I shout, my mouth hanging open. "Sam!" We drop everything and he whips me up in a huge, spinning hug. No we're sudden;t in the theaters but the lights are on, and we're standing on the path. "Trev, can you take a pic of us?" I ask as I hand him the camera. We went cheek to cheek then he straightened up and held me close. It was cute. He was in a tux and I in a long dress. 

2) I had to get home in about 2 minutes. The janitor offered me help, saying he would take me home by turning on the engine of the train even though we were in a basement under the school.  I walked around, unsure of what to do. The janitor was in another room, changing. Suddenly Karly(or Cass?) pops up in the window and tells me to get out. She says he rapes and kills the ones he helps. She held out a newspaper. "But-but he seemed so nice," then I hear him call my name. I jump out the window onto the snow and run. 

3) I'm with Shi and Taylor at a secret park. They're making out while I'm on one side, bored. I get up and leave the little hut. I see other guys making their way here. Some are on scooters, some are on skateboards. They start a fight with my brothers. I sneak in with a bottle, unsure of what to do. One of the hot guys turn around and see me. He grabs my arm, the one with the bottle. He smirks and i start walking backwards. Me and Shi say at the same time, "We better get out of here!" We leave he park, strolling down the road laughing.