More Ghosts

Friday, January 10th 2014

We were downstairs on the couch, watching TV at our grandparents. There was about 3 couches. Trev, Aaron, and I were laying on each couch. Trev starts freaking out about seeing a ghost. He points towards the railing. I see his shadow and start crying. Suddenly we were upstairs on a lazy boy chair. All we could focus on wasn't he blue head of the ghost. Its yellow eyes staring back at us. We were terrified. I his under the blanket and fell asleep. Somebody wakes me up but I'm not sure who. Mom comes back downstairs and tells us she wants to sleep here. I started crying again and look at the ghost's shadow. Mom goes back upstairs. Next we're all sitting on the couch I was on, crying about grandma's death. We all figured it was the ghost that killed her so we stayed awake and kept an eye on the ghost. Then I see him move. He's coming right for me. I hid under the blankets. Never to be woken up. I went upstairs t ask mom for her phone to use the ghost raider app. It worked. And then we lost the ghost. We turned off All the lights and began searching in the other rooms. Nothing was on the first. But it was in the living room downstairs. Exactly where he was before. I look up, all I see is darkness. I look down at the app, I see he's closer. I look up, I see his yellow eyes inches away from mine. Next I'm sitting on the floor with Trev and some chick. "So he went after Grandma, and now he's going after us? We must stay up at all times so he doesn't get us." I went in the kitchen to see mom. She's cooking. I pick up a pair of shoe things and put them on. A stranger walks in. "Garage sale?" I asked, "can I have these?" Referring to the skis on my feet. "Yes," she says annoyed. Now we were outside walking back home from God knows where. The others were running, I was half dancing. We got in the house and its completely different. Some other shit happen that I'm not sharing because its way too inappropriate and personal. I'm not cleaning up my room, making my bed. Then I see a bunch of blue hands pop underneath the bed. I grab a familiar hand(my body's) and pulled on it. It was a leg. I kept pulling. I got two legs now. Then I see my head turning blue. (My body's head underneath the bed) I tried to push it away from the other blue bodies but I couldn't, it was a strong force. "FUCK!" I heard mom scream. I woke up.