Flirting in a Store, Classic

April 5th 2014

Me, mom, Trev and Aaron were shopping at Walmart/Canadian Tire with clothes in it. Suddenly Taylor comes out of the aisles and hugs my mom while she wishes him a happy birthday. Then everyone else is saying happy birthday to him. He walks over to me awkwardly and shakes my hand, but I gave him a hug instead. He wrapped his arms around me and didn't let go for a while. He started chasing me around the store. When he caught me, he wrapped his arms right around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I got out of his grasp and ran around again. There were boys standing near a wall, watching us, with jealousy on their faces. So they started to try and catch me as well. But I'd just land in Taylor's big arms. He noticed the guys and got jealous. I walked out with my book bag on, following the boys from the store. They were telling me that I should do whatever it was they wanted me to. The main guy was pleading, begging. He was cute, but I already had Taylor. I didn't know Taylor much at this time in real life. He wouldn't take that as an answer so I walked away from the school's yard. I started walking home, figuring mom would see me along the way and pick me up. I reached the corner of Burger King's stop light and woke up as soon as I pushed the button.