Back?

==thirty-seven==

You noiselessly made your way towards the lobby where Yoongi's room was situated. Yoongi was walking on his tiptoes, eyes scanning the whole area as he led the way.

"Are we on a secret mission?" You whispered behind him.

"We don't want to get caught by the pink fairy now, do we?" He loudly whispered back, not even sparing a glance at you.

It was beginning to feel like a top profile mission now, with pink fairy being the codename for the target, but you didn't care.

As long as this mission gets accomplished, it's all okay.

"We're here." Your partner mumbled, and you looked up to see a door labelled "136" on the right.

"Now listen. You're going to get in with this key card." Yoongi commanded.

You nodded, gulping as you took the plastic card from his hand.

This is it.

"And then it's all up to you. Good luck."

You watched as he turned around, ready to disappear from the scene.

"Oh."
He suddenly twirled around again.

"And if, just in case, you get kicked out, we'll be waiting in your room.

You can text one of us if it turns out to be a success, though."

You huffed as he pursed his lips and walked off. What a great way to wish someone luck.

Dreadfully eyeing the wretched card in your hand, you contemplated it all over for a moment.

"Scratch That." You muttered, dropping all your negative thoughts and pressing the key card on the sensor.

You knew he was startled a bit by the sound, calming down a few seconds later. You felt it.
He must've assumed it was Yoongi.

You hesitated for a moment again after pushing the door open, thinking over whatever you were going to say to him for the hundredth time now.

Just go.

A sigh escaped your lips as you finally walked into the room, trying your best to remain as calm as possible.

"Hey where did you-"

Seokjin halted his question as he looked up from his phone to find you standing awkwardly in front of the couch he was perched on.

"Uh," You tried to force a smile.

"Hi?"

He raised an eyebrow.
"Did you take Yoongi's key card to just come and say hi?"

Someone's not in a good mood.

You cleared your throat.

"No. I just had a lot to say to you, considering how I didn't..... say anything back then."

He just hummed, going back to staring at his phone.

"First of all, I'm sorry."

"For what? For not liking me back?"