Feelings

= nine =

He's coming today.

That was the only thought running through your mind at office. For some reason, you felt so excited to be able to meet him again, even though you had met him just the day before.
It was probably because you wanted to hear all about the members' reactions to his declaration, or because you were missing him.
Well, the latter part sounded like he was your boyfriend or something. Well, he wasn't. At least not now. And probably not ever.

But you brushed that thought aside as you tried to complete your work as soon as possible. Ara walked over to your cubicle with a file.
"Check the details and return it to me later."
You gave her a smile as you took the file.
"Seems like you're meeting him today." She raised an eyebrow.
"How did you know?" You asked, surprised.
She chuckled"Your excitement says it all."
You sighed, focusing on the computer in front of you.
"Ara, I don't know what's happening to me. I shouldn't be feeling this way. But...I think it's not the bond that's getting me so hyped up about meeting him. But I can't catch feelings, can I? Even when he doesn't?"
You looked at her with curiosity, wishing that she could solve all of your problems. It was selfish of you, to think of that, but your situation was really confusing you.

She sighed.
"I can see that. You've changed. One day you're all excited and happy, and the next day you're all exhausted and glum. I miss my Y/n. She is sassy, confident and a sorted person. This is not you Y/n. Yes, you are catching feelings for him, and maybe it isn't because of the time. I mean, who wouldn't? He's such a perfect guy.
Listen, I'm not demotivating you or anything, but I just want you to think about it. Your life is completely different from his.
People like us aren't used to publicity and interference in our daily lives.
But he's a celebrity. He has a public reputation to keep. He's probably busier than you, and he probably doesn't have time to even think about himself.
Whatever you do, just think over it. I'm saying this again, I care for you a lot. And I don't want you to get hurt.
Just think about what will happen if you end up being in a relationship with him."

She put a hand on your shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Her words hit you, and they forced you to rethink whatever was going on in your mind.

I know I've changed, but how I wish I could go back there being the same Y/n I was before. My life wouldn't have been so complicated then.

You gave her a small smile as she returned it and went back to her desk. You sighed as you went back to working on the file, and all your excitement was drained out by now as you involuntarily thought about how complicated your life had become after that one morning when you got late for work.

How I wish I had woken up earlier that day.

After a confusing day at work at a rather quiet lunch with Ara, you made your way back home at 6:00 in the evening, totally exhausted.
He too was probably practising for the tour, you thought.

You jumped onto your couch as soon as you entered your apartment, trying to relax your strained muscles from sitting upright all day.
How you wish he was there with you. A hug from him could've melted away all your stress and exhaustion.
You closed your eyes, trying to take a quick nap before making yourself something to eat.
Food could wait, sleep couldn't.

You didn't even bother to take a shower and change as yours eyelids got heavier by the moment.
He didn't tell you what time he was arriving, so you thought it wouldn't hurt the catch a few minutes of sleep beforehand.

It was just a normal day at work. I've had more stressful days than today. Why am I so tired th....

Your thoughts stopped abruptly as you finally fell asleep on the couch.

-

This was probably the eighth time you groaned in your sleep as the doorbell kept ringing.
You were trying your best to get up, but your body wouldn't budge.
You were probably gaining weight these days.

But suddenly, you jerked up, realising who was the person at the door.
You looked at the wall clock.
7:39
You had been knocked out on the couch for an hour and a half.

You hastily stood up, smoothing out your crumpled shirt and running your fingers through your messed up hair.
If it wasn't for your sleepy eyes, someone would've thought you had been making out with somebody.

You rushed to the door as the bell rang for the tenth time, hoping he wouldn't get scared and run away after seeing you look like a monster.

You finally opened the door to see a concerned Kim Seokjin staring at you.

"I thought something happened to you!"
He eyed you suspiciously as you let him in, and then he chuckled.
"Did you fall asleep or what?"

"Ugh..yeah. I'm sorry." You gave him an apologetic smile.

He smiled back. "It's okay. You should.... probably get changed. I'll be here in...the living room?"

You tried your best to fully awaken yourself and you nodded vigorously, heading to the bathroom.
He chuckled seeing your sleepy face as he sat down on the couch.

You took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes as quick as possible and made your way to the living room.
He looked up from his phone, giving you a smile, and your heart did a thing. Again.
"You probably haven't had dinner, right?" He asked.
You shook your head.
"Great. I ordered take out for the both of us."
"And what if I had already eaten?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I would've eaten all the food. Simple!" He replied, shrugging as the both of you laughed.

You internally wished this would've been a daily scenario for you, but it was far from possible.
It was just because of the soulmate bond that he stayed with you. He didn't have any such feelings for you, and you too shouldn't be having any.

You didn't even realise when you had started catching feelings for him, when you had vowed not to. It was just going to hurt you and confuse you further.
But you couldn't help it.

"You're really tired aren't you?" He asked, opening his arms.
You could say he was getting more confident with this, but of course, he needed to do that.
You snuggled into his embrace, nodding, the amazing warmth already making you feel better and go crazy at the same time.
"How can I leave if you get this exhausted every day?"
Everything he said made it feel like he was your boyfriend or something, but he wasn't. So as soon as your heart would start fluttering, it would die down.
You were feeling really bad now. You didn't want to hold him back for any reason. You didn't want to be so vulnerable on front of him. You didn't want to be this dependent on him. It would have been a lot better if you hadn't met him.

But then, how could you let him go alone if he was gonna get exhausted every day too?
"Aren't you going to get tired performing everyday?" You asked, looking up at him.
"How can I let you go like that?"

He didn't get to answer you, as the doorbell rang and you got up to get the food.

It was quiet as the both of you are your food, not really talking to each other.

You went up to do the dishes after you finished, but he stopped you.

"Later. I'll help you with that."

You took you to the couch, switching on the TV as he signalled you to sit down beside him.
What was he doing?

He flipped through the channels as one of his arms rested around you, holding you close to him as the spark of energy ran through your body, and probably his too.
You could feel your cheeks heating up as you looked down.

"The only solution is that you come with me."
You looked up, surprised by his sudden statement.
"What?"
He had a serious look on his face.
"If we get this exhausted daily, then being with each other for a day before being away from each other for months is not gonna help. We need to be together."

-

[A/N: It's probably showing in the chapter that I was bored when I tried writing this. Bear with me lol]