Tomfoolery

==thirty-one==

"Yeah, I did? That's how I got to know that you guys were heading towards the stadium."

Taehyung shook his head, turning a blind eye to a very nervous Seokjin glaring at him.
"Oh no, not that one! I'm talking about the one after?"

Your eyebrows lowered in confusion.
"Uhm, was there another-"

"There was nothing after that text now can you loudmouths stop making up stuff and sit down peacefully for once?" He pressed, gritting his teeth as his gaze zeroed in on Taehyung, his eyes showing clear warning signs.

Oh, but the latter wasn't the only imp present there.

This time, it was Jimin who sprang up from his seat, putting on the most innocent and curious look on his face as his arms rested on the back of your seat.

"But I clearly remember seeing you type something-
What was it Taehyung?"

He turned to his companion who was having trouble trying to control his laughter watching the eldest literally pleading them not to continue with wide eyes.

You tried your best to try and figure what was going on around you, but the three of them seemed to be busy with some telepathy of their own, and your soulmate was visibly on the weaker side while the other two seemed to be having the time of their lives.

Taehyung pouted, rubbing his chin.
"I think it was-"

"Guys, guys. Let's be considerate towards each-other, hm?"
Namjoon intervened by holding up a hand as he turned to the two troublemakers, even though he was clearly in no mood of ending the ruckus. His lips kept twitching the slightest bit, trying to stop the laugh that was about to escape his mouth.

You were now starting to get the idea that the main motive of the whole commotion was to torture your soulmate, getting him to feel embarrassed yet again. And it seemed to be working.

Well then, why not join them?

"Okay, now I really want to know what is this about." You declared, turning around.
"Taehyung, tell me. What did the text say?"

The boy's eyes widened in mischievous excitement, slowly travelling towards your seat partner. "Oh well, should I?"

The latter just sank into his seat in reply, closing his eyes.

"Whatever.

But if you're going to spice it up, then I'll let you know one thing―
after we go back to Seoul, I'm going to make you walk along the Han river on a Sunday evening in that Snow White outfit and disown you in front of the media."

"Hah, as if." Taehyung snorted, landing an annoying jab at the older one's shoulder moments later.

"Come on, don't be such a wuss! We're only trying to help you out here!"

"Yeah, you guys are great at helping a person gain the best experience at embarrassment." Jin deadpanned, rolling his eyes.

You were still trying to comprehend the scene in front of you―
two of the imposters towering over your seat who were dying to spill the beans, a more sensible but not necessarily innocent guy enjoying the scene with much hilarity, the youngest in the vehicle laughing silently in a corner, and a usually unbothered guy getting stressed.

Yoongi sat up straight in a corner, rubbing his temples.

"Okay, I'm done with this tomfoolery.
Listen here, Y/n." He turned to you.
"Hyung was going to send you a text saying that he had something to tell you. Now I do not know if he sent it and deleted it later, or didn't have the guts to send it at all.
And I think he was about to confess today."