The two of you...

= fifteen =

"You cannot travel with them."

What the bananas?!

Your narrowed your eyes, confused at his words.

He had a serious look on his face, and that made you realise that he actually meant what he said.

"Uh.... Okay? But then if I don't travel with them, how do I-"

"What I mean is, you can't be seen going anywhere with them. You'll have to travel separately.

Seeing a girl who visibily isn't a staff member with the boys is going to give a nice chance to stupid media agencies to spark up controversies."

Your eyes widened in realisation, and you nodded slowly, understanding what he meant.

Of course the paparazzi would go bonkers if they saw an unknown girl with the boys.

"Don't worry, I'll have one of the staff members to go with you so that you're not completely alone.

But I hope you understand why I'm doing this."

You were starting to get a bit wary of all these restrictions, but you had to go with this.

For the boys.

For him.

But it did irritate you a bit.

You didn't agree to go with them to be left alone all the time with a staff member whom you didn't even know.

"I'm sorry." Someone beside you whispered, and you jerked your head towards him.

"What for?" Your eyebrows creased in confusion.

His eyes held a hint of concern while he just had a serious expression on his face as he looked away.

"Jin what-"

But you couldn't even finish your question as PD Bang unknowingly interrupted you with his rant once again.

You just sat there, stuff, as Bang PD's words rushed through the back of your head.
You were busy wondering why this guy next to you had suddenly apologised for no reason in particular.

"So, I guess everything is sorted? Do you guys have any questions now?"

Once again, the elder man's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, as you looked up at everyone's faces.

They all shook their heads, and you could see a hint of desperation on their faces.

They're so done with this meeting.

"Alright.

[A/N: banbokdwen cHeEsEcAkE. Lol sorry]

I guess this is it for today."

The boys finally got up, their sighs mixing up with the scraping of the wheels of chairs on the floor.

All of them. Except Jin.

You sighed too, getting up, ready to leave. He got up with you, stretching his neck muscles.

Was he waiting for me?

Nah.

Bang PD got up too, watching as the boys left the room.

Jimin and Hoseok were talking to each other and giggling like girls, Yoongi was on his phone as usual, while Taehyung and Jungkook were arguing about something stupid.