The Feud

"Okay, tell me what's going on?" Celestia asked.

"Excuse me?" 

"You've been acting weird since you found out about the missing page." she looked at her. When Jazlene realised Celestia wouldn't give up until she told her, she decided to tell her the truth, hoping she wouldn't tell anyone. "Please don't tell this to anyone, I trust you." She said. Celestia scrunched her face and shrugged. "And I thought you were on our side," she mumbled. Jazlene sighed.

"I am, I am on your side. But Sarah threatened me. She told me she would hurt you guys if I didn't give the page to her."

"You have to tell this to them." Celestia shook her head.

"Please, no, I can't. Please understand. I didn't want you all to get hurt. You all are like my younger siblings, and it's the older sibling's responsibility to protect their younger siblings' no matter what. I tried to argue, she wouldn't listen." She bit her lip. They both stayed silent for a while.

"Okay, it's up to you. I appreciate your concern, I guess." Celestia said and walked into the room Axerd had gone to, leaving Jazlene alone.

"Are these the twins you were talking about?" Zeta nudged Bexley, who was busy doing her assignment. "Bexley!" Zeta whisper-shouted. Bexley looked up, startled.

"Ah, Blaze and Clexa, there you are! Where had you both been?" She said, looking at the twins who were at the door of their dorm. "Why do you care?" Clexa asked. Bexley's smile dropped.

Blaze hit her lightly, "Don't say that! You should be thankful we could come here. Or else we would be stuck in Xylona." Clexa rolled her eyes but smiled slightly at Bexley. "We were just roaming around here. This can be the last time we're coming here, you know. With all the war that's going to happen..." Blaze drifted off. Evangeline tilted her head. "What war?"

"Oh, you don't know? Wenava is preparing for war against Xylona because they found out Xylona is helping Zavia." Clexa said plainly. Evangeline wondered how she can be so calm when there's a war.

"Hello!" Nylo entered the dorm too, smiling. "Nylo. Where were you?" Bexley asked.

"I was just showing these twins around, they said they are your friends?" He blinked his amber eyes. Bexley smirked and nodded. "I didn't expect you both to make a friend here." They rolled their eyes again. "Anyway, we were wondering if we could stay here until the war is over?" Clexa sat on the bed across Bexley. "Of course you can! It would be better if you stayed here." She said.

"If who stayed here?" A deep voice asked. Blaze looked surprised and got up. Clexa gave him a look and stood up as well. "Ullin!" Evangeline and Nylo said at the same time. Ullin smiled at them, then shifted his gaze to the twins. "Who are they?" Bexley remained silent. "Bexley? You owe me an explanation."

"Look, they are both responsible enough to not cause trouble here. Please can they stay? They're scared for the war in Xylona." Bexley said, following Ullin to the Arena. It was strange how Ullin always went to the Arena when he was angry. Ullin turned around. He looked furious. But his expression softened at the word war. "A war you didn't tell us about." Bexley said, "When will you trust us, Ullin?"

"When you stop bringing strangers out of someplace to Zavia," Ullin said. Bexley sighed.

"They won't do any harm, I trust them. They are my friends. They are from Xylona after all, that planet has been helping us for the longest time. We should be helping them too!"

Ullin shrugged. "Ok fine. Only this once. And...I guess next time something happens I should tell you guys..." He said. Bexley nodded vigorously. "Where's Axerd by the way? I haven't seen him since yesterday."