Jazlene Blake

"Come on, hurry!" Ullin said, rushing them out of their dorms.

"What happened? What's the rush?" Bexley asked, scared. "I don't think you remember you were announced as the guardians yesterday. I want you both to meet someone, come on." He said, shaking his head. Bexley had forgotten that everyone knew she was one of the guardians. By the time she came out of her dorm, Axerd was already ready and was standing next to Ullin.

Ullin led them to a lit room, the lights were obviously blue. Axerd saw a woman sitting on the couch, who was about Sarah's age. He saw a girl sitting beside the woman. The girl had red hair and brown eyes. She somehow looked familiar to Axerd. "Hello, Eleanor. I would like you to meet Axerd and Bexley, the-"

"Of course. The guardians of Zavia. We saw them on television," Ullin was interrupted by the woman, who was smiling widely at them. They smiled back. "and this is Jazlene." she said, gesturing at the girl next to her. The girl nodded and smiled. "Why don't you both show Jazlene around? I'm sure she would enjoy some company, right Jazlene?" Ullin said, raising his eyebrows at her. She shrugged and nodded. She got up from the couch and walked outside with Axerd and Bexley.

"Am I supposed to bow to you guys or something? I don't really know about Zavia that much." Jazlene said as soon as they walked out of the room. Bexley chuckled and shook her head. "Where did you live before coming here? On Earth?" She asked.

"Scarcia," Jazlene saw Bexley's face and continued, "Yeah, I know. I hated that place." Bexley continued asking her more questions and Axerd cheered her up and made sure there wasn't any awkward tension between them. Bexley was amazed at how similar Axerd and Jazlene were. She felt like they were long-lost relatives, but she brushed away the thought as they looked nothing alike. Jazlene had red hair, while Axerd's was dark.

"So, Eleanor, is she your mother?" Axerd asked. Jazlene's face slightly fell, making Axerd regret asking her that.

"Not really, my parents died in the civil war. Everyone says they are lost, but no one was able to find them. Eleanor is my mom's godmother's daughter. They were like siblings. I don't remember my mom or dad very well as I was hardly three when the civil war took place." she said, making Axerd realise how much he missed his parents.

"At least you've seen them," he murmured. "I'm sorry what?" Jazlene asked.

"So, do you have siblings?" Bexley asked to avoid further discussion on that.

"No. I have a stepbrother, Blake. He is one of the members of the Board in Scarcia. He left home when he was about eighteen, my age. Eleanor was devastated. My hatred towards him grew. Eleanor and I aren't Scarcians..... Forget about that, where are we going now?" She asked.

"You aren't from Scarcia? " Bexley began, but Axerd cut her off mid-sentence. "We'll take you to our dorm, you can meet some of our friends, there's this telescope in one of the rooms if you want to check it out." Axerd shrugged. "Seriously? Can you stop? She would hate that place!" Bexley said with a snicker.

Jazlene's eyes lit up "Are you kidding? Let's go check it out! You wouldn't mind giving a tour or something, would you? Or do you have guardian stuff to do?"

"No, we'll be glad to give you a tour," they replied. Jazlene smirked. She was surprised at how sociable they were. Bexley stared at her realising she was very similar to Axerd, which is why they seemed to get along pretty well.

A few weeks later Jazlene grew closer to them. They were together almost all the time until Axerd and Bexley were offered a chance, again, to visit Xylona as they hadn't visited the planets before, due to issues faced.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Axerd asked.

"I will. You guys can go visit Xylona, I'll be fine. I'm not the new kid anymore." Jazlene reassured him.

"See you!" Bexley waved and they left. Jazlene headed towards the cafeteria and sat with Celestia and Nylo.