Trello

Back on Earth, there was a huge villa next to a lighthouse on an abandoned beach. The beach was called Trello, headquarters of Earth. Although the people of Earth chose not to keep in touch with other planets, a few people who had families on other planets formed an organisation called Treo, which was in the beach Trello. The main purpose of the three founders of the organisation was to arrange for trade and transport through space, so they could keep in touch with their families. Eventually, after quite a lot of citizens joined, the purpose slowly began to change. There were people from all over the universe. Some were spies for other planets, some worked at the communication centres, others were being manipulated and bribed to join the spies and the agents' squads.

"Are you sure she saw you?" Martin asked.

"I'm not exactly sure, but all I care about is, she's doing well and has a good time," Sierra said. "I've been a part of Treo for seven years now and this is the first time it has been of any use to me, Martin. But I don't understand why she wouldn't tell me she was going to Zavia." She looked disappointed.

"Enough about that girl, let's get the work done." Sierra nodded but was still distracted.

"We are sending a group to Xylona for research in two weeks. We're doing this Earth-style. So, no cyberspace travel or capsules," a tall bearded man said. "Anyone willing to join?" He asked eyeing Sierra.

"I don't mind. But shouldn't we use cyberspace instead? Zavia did us a favour inventing the microchips to help us travel through cyberspace." Sierra suggested.

"No. We have very few left. Many were stolen. Are you in or not?" The man asked firmly.

"Alright. I'll come as long as you promise to convince the Board of Treo to send me to Zavia every twenty days." Sierra said and the man nodded unwillingly.

Sierra placed her right foot on the land of wisdom; Xylona. Beside her, another woman with dark hair and pink streaks approached. Her eyes were a dark shade of green. " Hey, Sandra, we need you here. You need to fix the engine things, whatever those are." A voice called from inside. The woman next to Sierra groaned and asked Sierra to wait for her. She ran back to the spaceship.

After everyone was out, they headed towards a dark tunnel. There was no light there except for the tiny holes in the roof. They walked up the stairs and went to a room filled with books. A man with huge spectacles smiled at them. "Hello. I'm Walmed Walker. Nice to meet you all. Welcome to Xylona," he paused to look at everyone slowly. "you must be Zack Crew."

The tall man next to Sierra, who was the same man who asked her to join them, nodded.