SciTech

"I can't do this," Bexley sighed.

"Uh, yes you can. It's just taking a look at your results, dummy. I did fine. I got three A+s, two A's and the rest B's. I'm proud of myself." Axerd grinned.

"Okay. I got five A+s, three A's and one B, that's in Spanish, so it's alright," she smiled.

"Nana was waiting for results too, I should go tell her." Axerd got up to leave.

"Wait. Take the book with you. Sierra seems very interested in it. She opened the book yesterday and it gave her a slight shock when she placed her palm on it by mistake. She was concerned and suspicious," Bexley said.

"Sierra is acting weird these days. I always thought she was the only one who'd have good mind control when the whole world is crazy." He frowned and picked up the book.

After a busy week, they finally were prepared to go to Zavia, or Limona, as Axerd's grandparents and Sierra believed.

"Goodbye!" Bexley hugged Sierra. "I'll catch the subway to the airport and get the flight to Limona. I'll ring you when my dorm is set up." She smiled. Sierra nodded and waved.

They finally arrived. They were both excited and nervous. They were determined to fit in with the rest of the students. They ran to Ullin when they saw him in the garden, by the fountain. "Ahh. You're finally here. Let's go have a look at your university, shall we?" He smiled.

They walked to a tall building covered with two-way glass mirrors. "This is SciTech, short for University of technology and Science. Your dorms are on the third floor, east wing. Bexley, your room is the one on the corner of the hallway. Axerd, yours is the one in front of it. Take the keys and unpack your stuff before dinner. College begins in two days." He instructed.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"By the way, no one should know about you being guardians. Keep it a secret until it's the right time."

This isn't going to go well. Bexley thought.

Their dorm rooms looked similar. There were two beds with beautifully carved headboards, there were a small kitchen and a bathroom and a huge closet. Bexley's room had a huge window next to both the beds, but Axerd's had one in the kitchen.

"Wow," Axerd said looking at it.

"I know right. It's so-"

"Hey!" Someone behind them interrupted her before she could finish. They turned to see who it was. It was a girl, about their age. She had angelic blue eyes and lustrous blonde hair loosely braided and down her shoulder. She wore a black leather jacket and tall boots. "Hi," Bexley replied. "Are you in the same dorm?"

"Yes. You must be my roommate. I'm Evangeline Gray."

"Bexley Evanders. He's Axerd Kenzo."

Axerd waved and Evangeline nodded.

Just when she was about to ask Bexley something a short guy with tidy hair, amber-brown eyes and chocolate skin walked in.

"Evangeline! I found it. You have to see it now! Quick come over." He said without noticing Axerd and Bexley. He looked awkward when he finally noticed them.

"This is Nylo Trix. You will probably know his father because he invented the-" Evangeline began to say.

"Never mind about that. Everyone knows about it. You can call me Nylo. My dorm is the one opposite to this one." He said, staring at the floor.

"That's my dorm too," Axerd said. "This seems fun. You can tell me more about the campus and we can check out the basketball court later."

"I don't do sports," Nylo said and went to his dorm to put his bags away.