Prologue

We start with a human prince and a ghost whose head looks eerily similar to those moyai Stonehenge things. They're standing in a field, somewhere in a kingdom known as Gristonne, where Darios is rebuilding his lost kingdom.

DARIOS: (to MORTY, lovingly) Omg I'm so in love with you.

MORTY: (growing very excited) Me too, let's get married!

DARIOS blushes at this prospect. LIANNA and ROWAN enter, having overheard MORTY'S proposal.

LIANNA: That's literally disgusting! I'll never let you marry Darios!

MORTY begins to panic, and pulls out his cell phone. He quickly dials a number. Dear gods, ANY number.

MORTY: (growing desperate) Amadeus! Surely, you'll let us-!

AMADEUS: (sounding uptight on the other line) That's gay, Morty.

The line goes dead. MORTY looks up in embarrassment.

???: (out of anyone's line of sight) I'll let you two get married.

MORTY: Wait what

DARIOS, MORTY, LIANNA, AND ROWAN all turn to look. Meanwhile, the FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS ensemble enters. Y'know, the rest of the cast who isn't dead and including DLC, and I'm not gonna list them all. The MASKED FIGURE approaches DARIOS and Morty.

MASKED FIGURE: Of course. I stan my OTP.

DARIOS: Okay, now this is epic.

MASKED FIGURE: (pumps his fist) Take that, straight pride!

FREDERICK: (disinterested in anything that's occurring) I hate women and minorities.

LISSA: I- Wow, okay.

LIANNA: (annoyed) Frederick, can you maybe take a break from your randomized bigotry and help me out here? It's time to shut that mysterious stranger up.

MASKED FIGURE: Actually, I think it's "let's get the fuck outta here" time. (He grabs MORTY and DARIOS but flinches as soon as he makes contact with MORTY. Both MORTY and MASKED FIGURE quickly reach towards their own heads, as if they bashed them against something, but run off with DARIOS as if nothing happened.)

ROWAN: (awkwardly) Uh, do I have a say in any of this?

LIANNA: No.

MARTH: Um, if I may, I don't see how exactly there's a problem here. And how we're all back.

LIANNA: (pulls out small box) Well, I came here to propose to Darios. But I guess that... that thing had other ideas. If Darios said yes to me and not it, then we'd have a massive royal wedding. Think about it: Aytolis and Gristonne, forging a new alliance in written, verbal, and romantic form. We'd be able to revive Gristonne to its former glory. Darios can finally be happy, and not the brainwashed idiot he's become... again.

TAKUMI: ...so what do we do, then? I'm still not on board with this.

LIANNA: I didn't think this would happen. Let's meet up in the library and discuss this further.

All but FREDERICK, ROWAN, and AZURA head off.

ROWAN: (to himself) You ask your sister if we could check in on our friend who got impaled and sent through alternate dimensions one time, and this is the thanks I get? (He reluctantly follows the group, leaving AZURA and FREDERICK behind)

AZURA: (turns to FREDERICK) What was that all about?

FREDERICK: (sits himself down on the field) Just trying to divert the conversation. I thought everyone here knew that I'm openly bisexual. Did you not?

AZURA: (shakes her head) No, but at least we now have common ground. (A beat) You are as disinterested as I am, aren't you?

FREDERICK: (making himself a flower crown, akin to those seen on Tumblr mood boards) Unless my Lord requests that I be, yes.

AZURA: (sighs) (to herself) Maybe "disinterested" isn't the right word. I felt... strange when I saw the ghost... and that masked figure. (looks off into the distance) ...who was that, anyways?