Welcome to the Show

Everyone has gathered in the stadium.

That's it, that's the intro.

REN: (walks into the green room) Okay, everyone. We've only got one shot. One opportunity to bring this whole interdimensional clusterfuck to an end. Or at least, get us a lot closer to it. (to HARU) We're all clear on sound and lighting.

HARU, who is in a straight-up cosplay of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, nods. He gestures towards DARK PIT, TEXAS ROBIN, and TINA-CHAN, who are each dressed as Clank from Ratchet & Clank, a generic anime boy, and a generic anime girl, respectively.

HARU: I think we're all good here.

AZURA and MIDNA enter the room. AZURA is in a dark purple dress with a veil on, whereas MIDNA is wearing a tiny pumpkin costume, akin to one you'd see on a baby. Everyone stares at MIDNA.

MIDNA: (defensively) Hey, this was the only costume in my size, okay?!

AZURA: (to MIDNA) I think it's adorable.

MIDNA: Don't patronize me. (to REN) And remind me again why you're not in a blackmail-worthy disguise?

REN: Oh, right. (removes his glasses)

Everyone "ooh"s, "ah"s, and nods in approval.

MORTY: (anxiously) Wait, aren't we missing our headliner?

SCOTT THE WOZ: (entering the room in his MIKU disguise reluctantly) I'm ready. (blows a stray strand of wig hair out of his face)

AKECHI: So I guess that means we should get into place, then?

REN: (nods and smiles) Yeah. Let's give it our all!

Everyone gathers in a circle and places their hands (or, in MIDNA's case, her hair) in the middle.

DARIOS: On the count of three, we say "world peace!" One, two, three!

EVERYONE: (throwing their hands in the air) WORLD PEACE!

HARU, DARK PIT, TEXAS ROBIN, TINA-CHAN, and SCOTT THE WOZ head towards the stage. MORTY approaches DARIOS.

MORTY: Ready?

DARIOS: Always.

MORTY becomes transparent and rushes into DARIOS, disappearing as soon as he makes contact. Everyone else quickly turns to face DARIOS in shock. DARIOS twitches for a moment before his eyes turn a dark shade of blue. He notices everyone staring at him.

DARIOS?: (voice multiplying) What? I can't fend for myself! Besides, we've done this so many times that his body's used to it! Heck, it LOVES it! (shakes his head, in normal voice) Sure, why not just expose all of our kinks while you're at it?

Everyone stares at DARIOS in an uncomfortable silence.

SCOTT THE WOZ: I don't even know what to say at this point.

MIDNA: (groans) Nobody does. I've just decided to stop questioning it.

As everyone takes their places, the lights in the stadium dim. ROWAN, LANA, and Y/N exchange knowing glances. LIANNA notices this and looks at ZELDA, who immediately turns away from her. LIANNA shrugs and turns back towards the stage.