Boyfriends

AKECHI and HARU continue to watch that Dragonball episode where the villain vores people. DARIOS is spooning MORTY and the two are looking at a laptop together. MORTY is clutching his head and softly whimpering.

AKECHI: Damn, were these episodes always this long?

HARU: This is an entire arc.

AKECHI: ...Haru are you /srs or /j?

A knock comes from the door.

REN:  (from the other side) I'm back!

AKECHI: Don't tell me you've brought a shit ton of other people with you.

The door opens. On the other side stands REN, SCOTT THE WOZ, AZURA, MIDNA, DARK PIT, TINA-CHAN, and TEXAS ROBIN. AZURA and MIDNA are clutching their heads.

REN: (to AKECHI, sarcastically) No, why?

AKECHI: (sighs) We're going to need a bigger house.

DARIOS: (looks up from the laptop) What's going- (sees AZURA and TEXAS ROBIN) oh gods, they found me.

REN: (to AKECHI) That and we're gonna have to start making name tags or something.

AZURA: (groaning) Especially with the coming of at least two other people, if the prophecy is true.

MIDNA: (in pain) CAN WHOEVER MORTY IS GET HERE ALREADY!? I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER GODDAMN HEADACHE AND WE NEED TO GET THOSE OTHER TWO SOON SO I CAN FINALLY GO HOME!

MORTY: (rushing over, clutching his head) Nngh, sorry! Sorry!

MIDNA: EYE CONTACT, DEAD BOY!

MORTY: What the- okay??? (awkwardly makes eye contact with MIDNA)

The imp begins to calm and lower her arms from her head. She sighs out of relief while he awkwardly does the same with AZURA.

MIDNA: Thanks.

TEXAS ROBIN: (clasps hands) So, uh, I reckon introductions are in order? Again?

REN: Yep. (heads for living room) Then someone's gotta hit up the craft store to get those name tags, I think my mind's set on that idea now.

Everyone else follows REN to the room. AZURA closes and locks the door behind them.

AKECHI: Let's speed run this thing, then. I'm Goro Akechi, he/him.

HARU: Haru Okumura, femboy icon, he/him.

DARIOS: Uh, Prince Darios, he/him.

MORTY: Just call me Morty. I am a he/him.

MIDNA: Princess Midna, she/her.

AZURA: Princess Azura, she/her. Nice to meet you all.

TINA-CHAN: Tina-Chan, she/her! Nya~!

DARK PIT: Dangranopa, heh/hee.

TINA-CHAN: (points to DARK PIT) Dark Pit, he/him. He's just quirky.

TEXAS ROBIN: Yep, jus' call me Texas Robin. Mah pronouns are he/him.

SCOTT: Hey all, Scott here.

Everyone stares at SCOTT THE WOZ.

SCOTT: Sorry, force of habit. My preferred pronouns are he/him.