❤Chapter twenty four: California Rosewood❤

By the time I was done telling Juliette all about my new crush we'd already reached the spa

The spa is called Heaven Spa and I think you can guess by the name why it's called that. Juliette and I entered the spa and she perused some magazines while I went to the reception to inquire about our appointment.

I booked a back massage, a neck massage, a nice steam in the sauna and a mud mask.

After clearing everything up Juliette and I were instructed to change.

We got to wear these chic fluffy white robes and fluffy white slippers to match.

I made sure that we got to share a room so we can chat while getting our massages.

Let's just say that both of us couldn't even manage a word. We were too busy melting at the masseuse's magical hands to utter a single word.

Now we're dressed in just white towels inside the sauna.

"So now that we've had that glorious massage, mind telling me what's up with you and Tiffany?" Juliette asks with her eyes closed as she soaks up the steam.

My blood feels like boiling at the mention of Tiffany's name and not just because of the heat.

"Well after you ditched me last night I found out that Violet and her loser friends threw a party that we weren't invited too"

"Damn! I hate to admit it but she's got balls! You crashed their party didn't you?"

"Of course! I had to show them who's boss. Anyway to my surprise I saw Tiffany having the time of her life"

"No way! She crashed it too?"

"No, she was invited"

"What the hell? And she didn't even tell us? How could she!? Gosh what did you do?"

"Well I got into a fight with Violet who was defending Tiffany like they were friends which is nuts because last time I thought we all hated her but apparently I was wrong"

"Wow" Juliette says and I can tell she's shocked Tiffany did something like that.

"Now do you understand why she needs to be dealt with. She's at some pool party hosted by that nobody Isabelle's who's actually really popular. I mean not as much as us but you get the gist"

"How do you know that?"

"I follow her brother Harvey on instagram and he posted a video of him pushing Isabelle in the pool and Tiffany was there laughing her head off" I answer with a scowl.

"So what are you planning?" She asks with a knowing smirk.

"What makes you think I'm planning something?" I respond innocently.

"Cali, I'm your best friend I know you, plus you always have something up your sleeve. Spill"

"Foine, I was thinking of getting some revenge but through Isabelle. I'll get closer to her maybe flirt a little with her brother. When he throws another party I'll convince him to force his sister and her new  'friend' to join plus Todd. Then I'll call a truce with Tiffany. Tell her that all is forgiven and I just want my friend back. I'll flirt with Todd spread a little rumour about Tiffany and make sure he keeps my name out of it. Then I'll convince Isabelle's brother that Tiffany is a bad influence on his sister. Once Tiffany is without her boy toy and her new friend she'll be desperate. She has to come to me for help. When she does I'll officially kick her out of the squad. Maybe I'll even recruit that Isabelle just for fun" I finish with a small chuckle