💜Chapter three: Juliette Dovemark💜

I ran faster than I ever had in my life, or at least I tried to

I ran faster than I ever had in my life, or at least I tried to. Sports were always easy for me. Tiff had her books and assignments and Cali had her clothes and styles. While I was always the brawn who had her races and games. I felt my heart race and my feet pick up speed, it felt like I was flying. I passed so many girls I lost count.

Out of no where a soccer ball came flying at me. My reflexes reacted quickly and I dodged it just in time but stumbled hard and fell on my side. A shoot of pain immediately shot through my ankle and I groaned in agony. Uggghhh! Freshman year was not supposed to start like this!

In the distance someone shouted for help but I couldn't concentrate on much. My ankle was swelling and it hurt so bad it throbbed in agony. Someone tried to lift me up and I yelped in surprise and pain. The person put my arms on their shoulders and tried to steady me.

The arms didn't feel as large as an adults', but they were very much masculine. Which could only mean one thing.......I, Juliette Dovemark, had her arms wrapped around a boy for the very first time. I tensed as the realization of that dawned on me. It's no big deal.

He's just helping you get to the nurse that's all. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists in order to hold of the pain in my ankle. When I thought she couldn't take much more I heard him speak.

"We're here, can you stand on your own?" He asked in the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard. I was about to say yes when my legs suddenly gave out and as I was about to fall he caught me in his arms. Ohmighoul! It was right then when I saw his face. His eyes were a brilliant steel blue, his hair a beautiful pale blond that framed his face and the rest of his features were so perfect and handsome I thought I might fall all over again or prahbly faint. My cheeks flushed in embarassment as I realized I was staring, but it didn't matter cos he was staring right back. I slowly moved away and held on to the doorknob for support.

"Thanks" I said in a small yet weak voice.
"No problemo, especially since I'm the one who shot that soccer ball at you, sorry about that" he looked really guilty and sincere and I couldn't bring myself to be angry at him instead I said
"Apology accepted, what's your name?"
"Ryan", he replied with a smirk.
"Well Ryan, thank you for bringing me here, I'm sure I'll be fine" I said with a weak smile
He looked uncertain and hesitated before answering.
"If you need anything, here's my number" he dug in his sports shorts back pocket and retrieved a small wad of paper and wrote down his number. When he was done he placed it in her palm.
"Thanks" I said after seconds of stunned silence.
"Well.....um....bye"
"Bye"
I watched him leave and wondered how on earth I was going to deal with this mess.

Hmm....It seems like Juliette has a little crush will she get over her confusing feelings or will they turn into something more?