❤Chapter sixteen: California Rosewood❤

I woke up and didn't put much effort into my outfit today

I chose a black Calvin Klein tank top paired with denim shorts from Gap and black Jimmy Choo sandals.

For accesories I chose my Juicy Couture silver hoop earrings and my silver Tiffany chain ring.

Today's Friday so I guess my casual ensemble will have to do.

Every Friday, the ghouls and I head out to Surfer Sands beach. The reason why the call it that is basically in the name.

Its really famous for being the go to surfer spot. All the surf competitions we have are held there.

One day me I asked why one of the surfers why people surfed there so much the guy said that it was because of the killer waves.

I didn't understand it back then because I was nine years old at the time.

I quickly applied some clear shiny lip gloss, grabbed my school bag and rushed out the door.

I strutted down the school hallway and ignored the strange stares I got.

I wasn't accompanied by either of the ghouls again today but this time I didn't care.

At least that's what I told myself.

I grabbed my science textbook and red notebook for my next lesson.

I needed to talk to Juliette first about our plans for this afternoon. Maybe I'll even tell Tiffany that she's back in the squad.

I looked around the swarms of people shuffling around and finally spotted her.

She was wearing a purple sleeveless top and white sparkly shorts paired with what was prahbly her white Jimmy Choos.

I made my way towards her and found her staring at Ryan talking with his friends with a blush on her cheeks.

I tapped her shoulder and she jumped and abruptly turned around.

"Oh Cali, its just you, gawsh you gave me a fright" she said with a hand over her heart.

"I wanted to know if you were free to go to the beach today?'' I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Of course, I'd never cancel on our Beach Friday" she answered and started walking to class I did the same by her side.

"Sorry, I just assumed you'd be with Ryan since you too have been getting really close lately" I said nonchalantly but stressing the word close so she would get my point.

"Yeah, I'll do better I promise, its just that yesterday was our first date...and well I promise I'll make be making plenty more time for you" she said with a little uncertainty.

"So are you and him dating or something?" I asked with a pinch of jealousy.

I hope their date was awful and that they aren't and will never be dating at all.