💛Chapter seventeen: Violet Bayheart💛

After the dance session the whole class had during music I walked out of class and met up with Ashley in the hallway and we stopped by her locker so she could pick up her sketch book

"Hey Vee, I was wondering, well me and the girls were wondering if you wanted to come over to a party we're throwing" she said as she typed something on her phone.

"Oh, um sure, but how are you gonna throw a party there's a curfew" I asked her with one eyebrow raised.

"Oh the curfew is extended on Friday and Saturdays, we're allowed to be out until 12:30 p.m. and dinner will be at 1:00 a.m. and back to bed at 2:00 a.m." she said in an excited tone.

"Wow" I said shocked that the school would let us stay up that late.

"Yeah, its like the one thing we look forward too" she said practically squealed.

Finally we reached the cafeteria and Madison was already seated at our table reading a novel while stuffing fries in her face.

She never even noticed us sitting down. She just kept eating and reading over and over again.

"Hey! Earth to Madison!" Ashley shouted in Madison's ear.

Madison was so shocked she almost fell off her chair and had to hold on to the table for support and her novel fell on the floor as well as some stray fries.

"ASHLEY BLUEBELLE WHAT THE HELL HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT INTERRUPTING ME WHILE I'M READING YOU INCONSIDERATE GOAT!" Madison shouted at what sounded like the top of her lungs. Her whole face was flushed red and her nostrils flared in really unflattering way.

Hey! I'm just saying no one should look like that. Who knew Madie could get so...mad.

Plus almost everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us. The old naive me would have literally shrunk in my seat and hid my face from their stares.

Instead I just got up to get a sprite ignoring the weird and confused looks they were giving me.

When I got back to the table Madison was glaring at Ashley behind her book and Ashley was moping and staring at her plate.

I grabbed my sprite, took a long sip and just when I was about to break the ice and start a conversation, I spotted Winter entering the cafeteria.

"Hi guys! Oh! I know that look, Ash what did you do?" Winter asked with her hands on her hips like a scolding parent.

"Why do you assume it was me, Violet could've done something" Ashley said with a small shrug that wasn't fooling anyone.

"I know you did something and not Violet because you're the one Madison's giving a death glare so fess upbso we can fix this mess and enjoy break peacefully" She answered as she sat down and took out her purple binder filled with all of her worksheets and assignments.