❤Chapter eight: California Rosewood❤

Beep

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

I woke up to the sound of my freakishly annoying alarm. I moved my hand to my bedside table and stopped its constant beeping. I got up and did my morning routine of showering, brushing my teeth and brunette hair and applying my signature bath and body works face cream. I looked into my wide closet, pondering what to wear.

My eyes stopped on my Ugg turquoise tank top, then landed on my Burberry black miniskirt. The perfect thing to attract some seventh grade hottie's. I tried both on, but something was missing. I ruffled through my clothes and found my turquoise fishnet tights from Forever21. I paired them off with the black combat army boots I got from Macy's.

I stared at myself in the mirror, the perfect outfit for the perfect day. I grabbed one my of black schoolbags which just so happened to be Armani, I put on my silver Gucci earings, my silver Michael Kors bracelets and my dazzling black and silver Versace choker. On my way to the cafeteria for breakfast I met Julie.

"Hey ghoul!" She squeled probably hyper with thinking about her crush last night while I slaved away thinking of ways to get one.

"Hi ghoul! How were your dreams about Ryan, ever so sweet I bet" I said in my best I'm-so-happy-you-have-such-a-cool-guy-as-your-crush smile.

"Actually, I don't think I like him anymore" she said nonchalantly while the wind swished her gleaming black hair.

I immediately stopped in my tracks while she carried on walking while her purple Balenciaga schoolbag and her Louis Vuitton bracelets dangled as she passed. Ohmigosh! Could this pahsibly be true. If so what the hell!?

I walked really fast to catch up with Julie and when I did I grabbed both her arms to face me. Just as I was about to speak a dorm room opened and out stepped Tiff looking gorge as usual, her blond hair curled neatly in a bun on top of her head.

She looked at us like we were two ants that just happened to be passing by.
"What's with all the commotion?" Tiff asked, her cool grey eyes looking stormy as ever. I turned to face her.
"Julie jus said that she doesn't like soccer McRyan anymore, which I think is crap."

"Listen ghouls, I've moved on kay, I called him last night and he was ahhhhhnoying as hell, end of story." Julie responded. Tiff and I exchanged an exasperated glance.

"Julie you are soooooo naive" Tiff said while rolling her eyes.
"Ja, crushes or boyfriends always act aloof or annoying in the first stage, its how they work." I seconded.
"Oh, so that's not the real him then?" Julie asked looking slightly horrified.
"Cha, Uhbviously you need more experiences with boys" Tiff replied while smirking her signature I'm-smarter-than-you-and-we-both-know-it smile.

"Crap, I told him I was a ghoul then made our signature catty remark" Julie groaned.
"Which signature catty remark?" I said trying not to laugh cuz I already knew which one.
"We do have alot of them" Tiff added, like me she was trying not to LOL.
"I hate you ghouls" Julie muttered while doing her grumpy pout.

"Suuuure. Now this is what you have to do:
1. Sneak inside the freshman boys' dorm.
2. Go to the dorm leaders office and find out Ryan's dorm room number.
3. Go to Ryans dorm room.
4. Apologize profoundly and make up some excuse for your rudeness like you've been having a tough time or something.
5. Make it look convincing.
6. Cry if you have to.
7. If you can't sniffle.
8. Make sure he hugs you and says something like I get or no prob.
9. Thank him for being so understanding.
10. Make sure he watches you leave or offers to take him back.

Or skip 1-3 and do the rest during break. P.S. if your doing option 1 me and Cali will cover for you."

It has been confirmed. Tiffany Hawkland is a mastermind of a ghoul. Damn!

"I think I'll take option two" Julie said looking as dumbstruck as I felt.
I recovered quickly and said:
"Well what are we waiting for ghouls, our prey awaits." I strutted down the hall ready to make my big entrance-. Oops. I mean we strutted down the hall ready to make our big entrance and reel in our prey.

Will the ghouls be able to help Juliette get Ryan back?