❤Chapter twenty: California Rosewood❤

I'm so done with my so called friends

I'm so done with my so called friends. Are they trying to get on my freaking nerves. I seriously can not deal with them anymore. Tiffany may or may not have a secret boyfriend, and even though Juliette isn't even dating Ryan but she's putting him first before me!

I can't believe this. Why do boys have to ruin everything? Ugggggghhhhhh.

I just wanted one simple trip to the beach with them so it could be just like old times but they're way to focused on themselves.

Even though I'd never admit it I actually missed them, but clearly they don't reciprocate the same feelings.

We've had so many memories and good times together but they're throwing them out the window.

They would be nothing without me. I made them who they are today. They'd probably still be bullied or worse they'd become geeks. Ugh.

You know what I don't need those losers. I'm California Rosewood. The most popular girl in school. They mean nothing. I mean everything.

I quickly dressed into frilly black sleeveless top, beige denim shorts and some black sandals.

All were by Louis Vuitton and trés chic if I do say so myself.

I applied waterproof mascara since I would be swimming later. I applied nude waterproof lipgloss and put on my gold star necklace, bracelet and earrings.

I pulled my blond hair into a ponytail and checked myslef in the mirror.

I looked into my reflections eyes.

"They mean nothing, I mean everything" I whispered, then I headed out the door.

I went to the parking lot and found Soccer McRyan arguing with some random girl.

I entered one of the school cars and told the driver to take me to Aquatic Bay resort. I knew that no good Violet was planning some party with her new friends and had the nerve to invite basically the whole school except for the ghouls. I'm actually surprised that girl even has friends now.

The party is probably some lame pool party or something and I bet no one even bothered to show up. But still just in case I'll crash their party and make sure that no one ever has contact with them ever again.

When we finally reached Aquatic Bay Resory I quickly hopped out of the car. I told the driver to wait for me and that I wouldn't take long.

I went to the reception desk to find out where the party was and I was met with a woman that looked to be in her early twenties with brown hair and grey eyes.

"Hello Miss, I'm a bit lost and I was wondering if you could direct me to a party that's going on here, my friend invited me but my phone went dead so there's no way for me to contact her or ask for directions, I barely made it to the resort at all" I told her with a fake pout and pleading eyes.

"I see, you are probably talking about the party in the events hall. Yes just follow this map to the hall and you'll reach there in no time" she said with a sympathetic smile as she handed me the resort map.

"Thank you so much Miss" I told her as I took the map and went on my way.

The map led me to a hallway with a door at the end. From the sounds coming from behind I could tell that this was the place the party was being held.

I opened the door and was met with the most awesome party I've ever seen in my life. Trust me I've seen a lot of awesome parties. Nothing tops this.

For a moment I was left speechless. My mouth was gaping wide open and I quickly closed it before anyone could see.

I caught people whispering as they saw me. Some were giggling and some were avoiding eye contact with me.

I bet they all knew that I wasn't invited. I could feel my cheeks about to redden from embarrassment but I quickly calmed myself down.

I started strutting across the the large room to look for the hosts when I stopped in my tracks to stare at the one person I never expected to be here.

What do you think California is going to do about not being invited to the party. Will she cause a scene? Will she let it slide? Who is the person she never thought she'd see?