💛Chapter twenty one: Violet Bayheart💛

I was having the time of my life at this party

I was having the time of my life at this party. We did an awesome job. I danced and sang and ate and flirted and......
Well I did a lot.

In fact it was while I was sipping my sprite while talking to the head of the music club ( I think her name is Denise ) when I spotted the last person I'd ever expect to see. California Rosewood. And she was staring directly at Tiffany Hawkland.

I can't believe California had the gall to......
Okay scratch that I can't believe California actually crashed our party.

She has no right to do this. I don't know where I got the sudden confidence from but before I knew it I was making my way towards her right as she was strutting her way to Tiffany. I stepped right in front of her right when she was about to reach Tiffany who had turned around by now and just stared at California with a boted expression.

"Who the hell do you think you are Bambi Eyes?!" She snarled loudly.

I could tell that we had captured the attention of everyone at the party and I knew what California was trying to do. I won't let it work. She wants to embarass me at my own party? Hell no! Not this time. This time she's in my territory.

"Oh I don't know, maybe I'm one of the hosts of this amazing party that you weren't invited to" I sneered.

"Yeah right. Like I'd ever want to come to your stupid party anyway" she sneered back.

"Really? I suppose it must be a trick of the light then that you're standing here crashing the so called stupid party" I said with grin.

She gave me a deep scowl.

"You know what Violet? I won't step to your level. You're so pathetic that you need to plan a party to make yourself feel better, I bet the reason you didn't invite me is because your little feelings are still hurt over what I said" She told me with a confident smirk that I was about to wipe off.

"Oh yeah, if I was so petty why would I invite Tiffany and not you. The reason you're not invited is because I don't want to waste my time and energy on a manipulative mean girl like you" I told her.

She didn't have a response to that so I flipped my hair and walked away. I went in the direction that I saw Tiffany walk off to during the drama. I found her leaning against a pillar with her eyes closed and what looked like a glass of coke and ice in her hands.

"Hey" I told her.

"What do you want?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

"I guess I just came to check on you, you are one of my guests afterall.........and the most popular girl in school" I told her.

She opened her eyes at that and snorted.

"Yeah right, you don't really care what happens to your "guests" and I'm not the most popular girl in school, the furious girl back there is". She responded.