💚Chapter twenty two: Tiffany Hawkland💚

I hate to admit it but I had a blast at Violet's party

I hate to admit it but I had a blast at Violet's party. Isabelle and I had the best time. Well up until California showed up that is......

I just don't know what to do anymore. Part of me thinks I shouldn't be her so called bff anymore because of how she's been acting lately and I just don't want to be as mean anymore as I used to be. I don't want people to fear me. I want to admired and respected.

Another part of me remembers all the times when it was just us three with no one around from school watching us having the time of our lives. California was nice and fun and our friendship seemed real.

I think about it later. Right now I need to focus on my Humanities homework. Gosh how am supposed to know all this stuff about farming and agriculture or whatever. It's not like I'm gonna be a farmer one day.

After toiling through tons of websites I finally find one to help me with this stuff. I quickly finish everything up. By 10:00 a.m. I woke up at 9:00 a.m. so I took an hour getting myself ready.

Ugh! I have nothing to do now.

I whine inside my head.

You could go see what Isabelle is up to.

Another voice suggests.

I guess that can't be more boring than sitting here and doing nothing huh?

I answer back.

Probably nawt. Now go!

The voice urges.

I get out of my room and head over to Isabelle's.

As I'm about to knock her door suddenly opens.

"Oh! Hi!" She squeals in surprise. She's dressed in a white turtleneck top and the black Givenchy miniskirt I gave her. Her hair is in a bun and she's wearing silver hoop earrings. Her shoes are these kind of cute grey sandal wedges.

"Hey, going somewhere?" I ask.

"Umm....yeah, my.....uh brother and his friends invited me to this thing and...."

"Gawsh girl you don't have to sound so nervous! Just spit it out! You should know by now that I don't bite. Well I won't bite you I can't say the same for others" I told her.

"My brother and his friends invited me to a pool party nearby. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I had a lot on my mind" she muttered.

"You don't have to tell me everything you're doing. You're nawt my slave sweetpea" I assured her.

"Well would you want to go?" She asks while looking at the floor.

This girl really needs to work on her confidence skills.

"Oh I don't know....A party on a Saturday when I have nothing to do.....Of course I want to go! Just let me change and I'llmeet you in 15 minutes Kay?"

"Okay" She responded.

I practically sprinted to my room after that. Okay sprinted is a strong word. I can't even be caught dead running. Before I open my door someone starts talking to me.

"Hmm...I wonder what has little Brutus in such a hurry?"

"I'm surprised you know who Brutus is Cali. You may be cunning but your not that smart" I sassed back as I turned around to face her.

She rolled her eyes.

"The name Cali is reserved for people who are actually my friends Tiffany. I can't buh-lieve you would do that to me. Do you know how much you ruined my reputation? I could destroy you!"

"Puh-lease if you had any dirt on me you would have used it by now, sadly you don't, so if you'll excuse me I have another party to attend. Au Revoir!" I said and slammed my door in her face.

Now that that's over....

Time to play my favourite game called.....

Dress up!

I grab all my clothes and throw them on the bed. All shoes on the floor. Accessories on my desk.

Ooooooohhhh I've got it!

I grab my neon orange bikini from revolve and wear it under a white off shoulder top from Chloé paired with a cream Chloé miniskirt and gold Hermés sandals.

I quickly grabbed a changing bag for later and packed my phone plus some sunscreen and sunglasses.

As I looked at myself I remember the day I went to my first party.

Hey Taffy!

I turned around and saw my sister already dressed up for the party. Gosh she looks so pretty. How am I supposed to get through tonight.

"Salem how many times have I told you not to call me Taffy anymore...especially not tonight" I told her and rolled my eyes for extra measure.

"Okey dokey Taffy Waffy. What's got you so nervous?" She asked.

"Are you kidding? This is my first real party! I don't even know what to wear!" I screamed in frustration and dropped onto my bed.

"Wear your orange sleeveless jumpsuit and you're black flats, trust me everything will be fine. You'll be great. You know what to do when you need help" she told me then sat on the bed to hug me.

"Cross my fingers across my heart" I respond immediately.

"Good" Then she ruffled my hair.

"Now hurry up Trevor isn't going to wait all day" I gave her a smile and she left to let me change.

A knock on my door shook me out of my thoughts.

I grabbed all my things and opened the door just as the person as about to knock again. My eyes widen in surprise and a little bit of happiness.

"Hi Josh, what brings you here?" I asked him with a small smile on my face.

Our sorta kinda date at the bookshop was actually......

Amazing!

We went through lots of books and joked around a bit then we went to a little café and had hot chocolate.

It was perfect!

"Well I'm free on tomorrow I wanted to know if you'd be able to join me at the bookshop again. Last time was really fun" he told with a smile.

"It was. I'll see you tomorrow" I told him and gave him a wink along with a smile.

We said our goodbyes and I met up with Isabelle to leave for the party.

Isabelle and Tiffany are getting closer as friends and it looks like her friendship with California is crumbling. On a higher note her date with Josh was a success!
Will Tiffany and California ever make up?
Will Tiffany and Josh actually end up dating?