💚Chapter two: Tiffany Hawkland💚

I looked sideways at the knew girl through my rhinestone encrusted iphone screen in utter distate

I looked sideways at the knew girl through my rhinestone encrusted iphone screen in utter distate. I can't buh-lieve that I got excited over such a snob. This Amateur probably thought she was gonna take over the school. Man, was she delusional as hell. The Ghouls ruled Saint.Ursula and no one would take away our throne.

My history teacher Mr. Crossdale a.k.a. Crossy, entered the room and I threw my phone in my new black Burberry school bag. My teacher is the strictest thing on earth. Uhbviously the new girl didn't know this cause she didn't move a muscle, she had the nerve to giggle at something on her phone. That was when everything went to hell. Crossy gave her a stare so cold it probably froze the Sahara desert. Oblivious to the class watching them like a new show on Netflix, Crossy glided across the room to her desk and deftly snatched her phone. To my delight Crossy read whatever she was busy with in his loud booming voice.

"Hey Cuz Vicki, sup, this new school is awesome. Even better there's no competition whatsoever, so I can take this school with the flip of my wrists. Also, you were right. The boys here are even hotter than my old school's. Can't wait till your back! Hmm.....maybe you could give me some little sis advice while your at it. -XOXOCuz Violet."
I can't buhlieve I was right. I mean I didn't think the girl was that stupid.
"You must be Violet Bayheart" addressed Crossy.

"Yes sir" Violet said looking close to tears, which Tiffany thought were as fake as plastic.
"Shame you'll have detention on your first day, oh, and you'll get your infernal device after detention" Crossy didn't look like he felt any ounce of pity for Violet and neither did I. Violet was so dumbstruck her mouth was hanging slightly open.

"Hey, Violet you might wanna try closing your mouth, fly's could enter and you wouldn't want to be less popular than you already are would you? Btw, you can try all you want to be on top but you'll never pass the Ghoulsquad"
With that being said, I felt so happy, I decided to answer all questions correctly in History. Crossy gave me a smile and said
"If you keep up this rate, your sure to be top of the class"
I smiled back and the rest of class stared in awe of me. What can I say, Crossy deserved a reward and plus they don't call me the brains for nothing.

Looks like the ghouls have some competition. Will Violet succeed in taking the school or will the ghouls stop her before she's even began?