💜Chapter fifteen: Juliette Dovemark💜

As headed back to my dorm to change for a date with Ryan

As headed back to my dorm to change for a date with Ryan. Ever since we met up that day we've done nothing but hang out with each other.

I know that I should be with California because who knows how angry she is that I'm leaving her alone during lunch or while strutting down the hallway.

I'm sure she understands though, otherwise she would've said something, wouldn't she?

I can't say that I'm not nervous about her just keeping quiet.

I've seen Tiffany sitting alone during lunch sometimes except for yesterday when she invited that loser to sit with her.

It's like she doesn't care about her image at all. I'd thought about inviting her to sit with Ryan, the soccer team and I but if word got to California I really wouldn't want to face her wrath.

Maybe before my date I should go check on her.

I quickly put on a navy blue Fendi crop top and these cute black sparkly shorts from Gap.

Then I grabbed my navy blue Miu Miu wedges with a diamond encrusted in each shoe strap.

I applied red glitter L'Oreal Paris lip gloss on my lips and some black mascara on my lashes.

After curling my hair I checked myself un the mirror twice before grabbing my black purse and heading towards California's room.

I took in a deep breath before knocking on her door.

She opened it immediately with an annoyed look on her face.

"Oh Julie, I didn't expect to see you here, what made you decide to grace me with your presence?" She said in a high pitched sarcastic voice that made me wince in discomfort.

"I uh wanted to check up on you since I haven't seen you around much" I answered.

"Oh, and whose fault is that, I wonder?" She said putting her index finger on her chin for extra measure.

"Mine and I'm really sorry, I promise I'll definitely make it up to you tomorrow" I apologized.

She looked at me and my clothes with a suspicious glare.

"Why not tonight, we could go to the beach and have make fun of the life guard again" she suggested.

I shifted my feet nervously before answering.

"Um, I can't do tonight"

Her glare intensified.

"And why the hell not?" She asked.

I stared down at my feet.

"Well I sorta kinda have this date with Ryan" I mumbled lowly.

Her eyes twitched and her cheeks went red. I almost thought that she'd scream.