💛Chapter thirteen: Violet Bayheart💛

I was walking down the halls towards my dorm because I'd forgotten my History book under my bed

I was walking down the halls towards my dorm because I'd forgotten my History book under my bed. I was in such a rush I almost didn't catch the blond girl zipping through on my left.

I slowed down to see her face and was shocked when I saw it was California Rosewood. The girl who embarrassed me in front of the whole school.

I spent the whole night thinking about what I was going to do.

I'd been spying on Tiffany yesterday and I couldn't believe that she had a secret boyfriend or crush or whatever. I mean she was even keeping the secret from her so called best friends.

I almost died when I heard California kicking her out of their...

What was it that she called them...

Girl Squad...Gal Squad...Garbage Squad...

Whatever it was, it was priceless seeing the looks on their faces when she said she didn't care, but I can't let this info got to waste. I need to figure out a way to use this to my advantage.

I could threaten Tiffany with this secret but she might not care if anyone found out.

No I have to bribe California. I'll tell her Tiffany's secret...

But in exchange for what? What do I want that she could give me? Sure I could ask for a spot on their squad, but I just made new friends with some really cool girls here.

Hmm......

I know what to do.

I'll send an anonymous to California telling her Tiffany's secret. Then I'll make California paranoid thinking that Juliette and Tiffany are trying to get rid of her. I'll pit all of them against each other and they'll be all alone and the school will be mine for the taking.

This way I don't have to dump my friends. Perfect.

But first...

I hurried as fast as I could so I could beat California to the dorms. I knew she wouldn't risk ruining her shoes by running, but I would. Besides I could just buy new ones.

As I saw her I could see she wasn't paying much attention so I stepped in her way.

When she saw she was so startled she almost dropped her bag. I would have chuckled but that would ruin the plan.

"What are you doing in my way bambi eyes?" She demanded after she got over her shock.

"What are you talking about? I just want to talk" I replied in the sweetest voice I could manage.

"Yeah okay well I don't have time for your fake apology so just get it over and done with, I have things to do" she said while rolling her eyes.

"You think you're so smart California? Just wait and see, you think you've gotten rid of me think again, by the end of the term I promise I'll have you and squad so miserable you'll regret messing with me" I said with a smirk.