❤Chapter four: California Rosewood❤

I breathed a sigh of relief when the lunchbell rang

I breathed a sigh of relief when the lunchbell rang. I stashed my English assignment in my bag and headed out ofclass. Once I reached the cafeteria I found a disgruntled Julie with an ice pack on her ankle at our usual table. She still looked awesome in her red Gucci top and black L.A.M.B. miniskirt, but her face looked drained of colour and her green eyes held none of their usual sparkle. Tiff arrived at the table about the same time as I did and we both gasped

"Oh my ghoul!"
"What happened to you?" Tiff asked in horror and I knew what she was looking at. Julie's red Michael Kors pumps were replaced by black
Hérmes flip flops. Yes, they were trés cute but they were sooooo not G-rated(ghoul worthy).
"I dodged a soccer ball, tripped and hurt my ankle" she said nonchalantly, as if it the fact that she was wearing flip flops wasn't a big deal.
"That's not the point, I have new G that could last a life time" Julie sighed dreamily.

"Who is it about" I asked. Julie never had good G, but she's bragging about it like she spot on a movie or something so it must be good.
"Ryan Lochland, the guy who took me to the nurse is really hot, he's in 8E, they do P.E. with my class, 8B, he's a total soccer fan, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, you name it........ He's uber rich, he's eyes are steel blue, his hair is a stylish, musky pale blonde, he's def masculine, he's gentle and caring, loves pizza and he gave me his number!" Juliette practically squeled.

I exchanged stunned glances with Tiff. Julie nevah evah had crushes. She was always complaining about how boys were a useless distraction.
"You've finally gotten yourself a crush I'm sooooo proud!" I squealed hiding the jealousy I felt. How could Julie have her first freshman crush before me, I'm the beauty and leader of this group I made The Ghouls. Just as Tiff was about to comment, the new girl strutted towards our table and everyone in the Cafeteria turned to see what we would do.
"Um, hi I'm Violet Bayheart and-"
"Do we look like fresh barbeque?" Tiff cut her off with one their oh so sassy remarks.
"No" Violet answered looking as confused as a dog without its bone.
"Then why are you all up in our grill!" Julie finished off, and several people from other tables snickered. Violet's cheeks flushed but she clearly didn't know when to take a hike. She had the audacity to face me instead while speaking thinking I was the weak link cos I hadn't spoken up. Boy was she messing with the wrong ghoul.

"I think we got off on the wrong start and you might want to rethink insulting me" Violet said with such a confident glare anyone else would've flinched. Anyone but the Gsquad of course. I stood up, looked her straight in the eyes and said,

"I think you might want to rethink your life, so listen carefully to what I say you little brat! You think because your mommy's a model and is oh so rich you can waltz up in here and act like you own the place? Please! You need a reality check pronto. You try waaaay too hard and your sooooo prahdictable, going with the black and white look like nobody's ever heard of that one, you look like a matched set of dominoes. I can make you dissapear so fast, you wouldn't get the chance to see your reflection for the last time. I suggest you go run back home to rich model Mommy, nobody likes deer eyes anyways, maybe Bambi will accept you if they make a non-animated film. Think the next time you try messing with me, with us, with The Ghouls"
With that being said I flicked nonexistent lint of my shoulder then sat down as graceful as I could. Feeling like a Lioness after its hunt, sated, pleased and in complete control. Violet stared at all of us close to tears then hurried out the Cafeteria.
"Now those were some genuine tears" Tiff said with a smirk.
"Who names their kid Violet Bayheart" Julie snorted.
"YSL models" I giggled.
After a few more seconds of silence, the cafeteria was bustling with noise again.

Is this the end of Violet's social life or will she bounce back from this humiliating encounter?