💜Chapter twenty seven: Juliette Dovemark💜

"Are you sure you're in the mood for tonight's party?" I ask California throwing her a worried glance as we exit the car

"Jules, when have I ever missed a party?" California answers with a smirk.

She never lets anything get her down for long.

"Never, are you gonna start flirting with Harvey tonight?" I ask as we walk towards the front door. I can already hear faint beats of the music playing inside.

"He won't be at tonight's party. Isabelle and Violet are probably worried I'll cause a scene like at the last party but I'll let them do that themselves" she says and applies one more coat of lip gloss on her lips before we enter.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Tiffany never told you this but Trevor Montgomery was dating her sister, then he cheated on her with Tiffany. She just used him to boost her confidence and when she was done with him she tossed him away. He's still pissed and I know because he told me right before we made out in the janitor's closet" she whispers in my ear.

My jaw drops at her admission but she's not done.

"I also know that he still wants Tiffany so I'll tell him about her situation with Josh. Maybe persuade to pretend to date me so we can get her all riled up or I can make him start a pissing contest with Todd, maybe both if I'm in the mood. Violet and Hunter will have to wait until I deal with Tiffany"

After staring in awe at how cunning she is I link our arms together.

"I thought this year would be the best we've ever had since we'd be dominating junior high but I won't deny that I missed you're scheming. You have my support and my loyalty, whatever happens we'll stick together. I'm sorry you felt like I was ditching you before" I tell her. I realise that I never want to be on her bad side.

It's more fun to cheer a snake eating a rat than be the rat yourself.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you when dealing with Ryan. He's your first crush and I was being needy and selfish. You have my support and loyalty too Jules. Now let's stop this mushy shit and rule this party"

"You took the words right out of my mind" I respond and ring the doorbell.

A grinning Trevor answers the door. His green eyes widen at the sight of California and I.

"Well, look who finally decided to show up" he utters after checking both of us out. I'd be annoyed if I wasn't used to it by now. He took extra long looking at California though that's probably because she's showing much more skin than me, knowing her it's on purpose.

"Are you gonna let us in or will just keep admiring our hot bodies the whole night?" California teases him.

"That doesn't seem like a bad idea actually" he answers with a smirk.