Chapter 3: I'm done with him Alli.

heyy! Thanks for reading, feel free to comment,vote and share the fanfic with your friends! eheheehe :) 

"So Alli. Whats wrong?" I asked her. "nothings wrong, it's just that uhm you know" 

I looked at her. "ey, you are my bestfriend. you can tell me I promise"

"it's just that, I wonder, like why are you being so cold? I mean with Cody" I looked shocked at her. Did she just ask me that?  I'm not being cold to Cody, I just don't like him anymore. He left, why would I care about him? 

"I'm done with him Alli. I'll tell you the truth. I used to be crazy in love with him. like, I couldn't go a day without thinking about him. And when he never did anything about it, I guess I just let him do what he does. Yes we used to be besties, but then you moved and he didn't even say goodbye? I cried for like a month or so. And then my mom suddenly became drunk every single night. And my father died. I was going through a though time, but then I met Camille and she got me forget about Cody" I looked down. 

Alli's pov: 

"Oh my gosh Des. I'm so sorry! I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me about your parents?" I asked. I was kinda worried right now. "I guess I tried to forget about you bc you were my bestfriend too and you left" 

I hugged her for a minute and she took her phone out so I did the same. I went on twitter and tweeted. 

@AlliSimpson: Des is living with us for 5 weeks! ahh so stoked! @DestinyCBrown #loveyou #thebest

"Hey, we should have a sleepover" Destiny said. "yes, even tho you're living here, we should camp outside, with a fireplace" I said and jump up.

"Omg yes" she said and jumped around with me. "I'm gonna go ask my mom. Feel free to join" I joked. "Omg. I'm gonna join the Alli Simpson. geeez i'm so excited" she joked. I laughed and we ran downstairs.

Destiny's pov: 

"Alli? Do you mind if Billy is coming over tonight?" Cody asked Alli. "whatever" she said but I could tell she meant YES!!! ♥ Cody walked out and I looked at her. "what?"

I grinned. "you like Billy doesnt you?" her mouth dropped. "Omg. Destiny. NO" I laughed at her reaction. "gosh Alli. he's a hottie. If you don't mind I'll try and get him tonight" I joked.

She look shocked at her. "you can't do that. he's mine" she said without even thinking about what she said. I laughed. "I joked. He's all yours"

We walked downstairs and got everything ready for the camping night. Billy and Cody came out and I could see the way Alli and Billy looked at each other. Like, just date already! 

----

Alli and I sat at a blanket and made smores. "yum!" Alli said. I laughed at her. "what are you laughing at?" 

"first of all. Don't speak with food in your mouth, and secound. Nothing at all" I laughed again. Billy and Cody came out and and they asked if they could join. "yes" Alli said. Of course she did. She lovezzzzzzzz Billy.

They sat down. Alli talked with them for a while and I got up and started walking. "ey Alli. I'm going down to the beach. feel free to join"  She laughed at me because she knew why I said it.

I turned around and walked. It was a nice night. Stars. I loved stars. They reminded me of why i'm here. To make my dad proud.

I sat down on a bench and just litterally thought about life and stuff. I took my phone up and took a picture and instagrammed it.

(A/N: is that really a word? I mean Instragrammed. Well if not I just made it up)

After a while I heard a voice. "Destiny." a familiar male voice said. Cody . what did he do here? Did I tell him to come after me? no.

"what are you doing here?" I asked. "you said feel free to join" "I meant Alli!" 

He sat down. "can't you just leave?" I said and faced him. "wow. Why are you saying this to me? Thought we were bestfriend Destiny" I looked at him and my mouth dropped. 

"what the actual? CODY. WE USED TO BE BESTFRIENDS. YOU LEAVED. L.E.A.V.E.D. DO YOU NEED IT ON PAPER? WE'RE NOT BESTFRIENDS ANYMORE. YOU LEFT WITHOUT EVEN SAYING GOODBYE. YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR STUPID CAREER. JUST LEAVED. ALLI CAME AND GAVE ME A HUG, BUT SHE NEVER EVER TOLD ME EITHER. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I'VE FORGOT HER.BECAUSE SHE KEPT THE CONTACT FOR PETES SAKE. YOU DIDNT" I said and pointed at him. 

*Recap  to the last day Cody and I had together* 

"this is actually wierd. I mean. You and I. here together. on the beach" I said. I had strong feeling for him. "now you're being wierd Dessi." he laughed. 

I laughed too. He's being a little bit wierd but I shrugged it off. We walked down the boardwalk and talked and laughed. I acted wierd. "Why are you acting so wierd?" I asked him.

"aw nothing. you know. Just being here at the boardwalk with my amazing bestfriend. Can't I be weird sometmes?" He said and tickled my side. I laughed. We always called each other names and flirted kind off, but just friendly. 

I am thinking about telling him how I feel but I don't know yet. "so. uhm can I talk to you?" I asked. Omg what the cow am I doing? "yes of course! you can be honest with me" he said and gave me a hug.

"uhm" I said and suddenly his phone called. I sighed and he took it. "omg. yes. ofcourse. i'll be home right now. ok bye mom" 

"I have to go, like right now" He said and grinned. I looked confused at him.  he gave me a hug and ran away. 

Recap done* 

"DONT YOU THINK I WAS HURT? I HAD TO LEAVE YOU. BUT I MEAN THIS WAS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE. I COULDN'T SAY NO. I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANTED TO SEE YOU CRY. I GUESS I WAS SCARED. THEREFORE I DIDN'T CALLED YOU" He shouted. 

"OMG YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE CODY. SCARED? TO CALL YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND?GUESS YOU'VE TOLD EVERYTHING I'VE TOLD YOU TO JAKE AND JOSH? HUH?" 

"ACTUALLY NO DESTINY. I WOULD NEVER TELL YOUR SECRETS TO ANYONE. EVEN THO YOU DON'T TRUST ME ANYMORE, I'LL ALWAYS TRUST YOU" 

"WHATEVER CODY. EVERYTIME YOU HAVE A INTERVIEW YOU SAY I THINK EVERY MAN SHOULD TREAT HIS GIRL RIGHT BLAH BLAH BLAH. BUT THE TRUTH IS, YOU ARE NOT A GENTLEMAN CODY. I'M SO DONE WITH YOU" I shouted back.

"SO YOU ACTUALLY WATCH MY INTERVIEWS?" 

"HOW CAN I NOT? THEY ARE ON THE FREACKING TV EVERY HOUR JUST BECAUSE AUSTRALIA ARE SO PROUD OF YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH. AND I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING. I CRIED FOR A MONTH BECAUSE OF YOU. AND THEN, MY FATHER DIED AND MY MOM GOT DRUNK EVERY NIGHT. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I'M TELLING YOU THIS RIGHT NOW I GUESS I'M JUST FREAKING MAD" 

He looked at me. I cried. He put his arms on my shoulders. "Dont touch me" I said. He took his arms away. 

"I guess we're done. no more friendship. i'll leave you alone and you'll leave me alone. ok?" 

I nodded. "Good, BECAUSE YOU ARE CRAZY GIRL" He said and walked away. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU" I shouted after him. I broke down in tears.

wow. what a drama chapter. will they ever be friends again? and what happened with Billy and Alli who was left at the house together? uuh. lol 

thanks again for reading!