Chapter 10: I'm pretty sure I love you

Destiny's pov: 

"So, i'm not gonna do you anything to bad if youre a good girl" he said and walked up to me. He looked at me. I closed my eyes. please please please Cody come now. 

I want Cody to come. not just because he's my bestfriend, but also because I have feelings for him. I don't know if i'm in love with him, yet. 

Cody's pov:

Dad and I drove after the police car. We stopped outside the house, that we guessed Des is in. The policeman walked suprisingly calm into the house. I followed him. The police man searched downstairs so I ran upstairs.

I heard voices. I ran into the room and shouted "DONT DO HER ANYTHING" I shouted. Destiny got out of his grip and ran to me. I hugged her. "Who are you?" he asked, or more like shouted. "I'm her bestfriend. Don't do her anything" I said calmly. 

"what are you gonna do with that?" he said. 

 Before I could answer The police man came upstairs to the room with 3 other.

"Bob! You again?When will you learn?" One of the police men said and took put handcuffs on 'BOB'. 

He didn't fought so I guess he realized he's going to jail no matter what he says. 

Destiny cried into my chest. "its ok now, he wont hurt you" I said and rubbed her back. She hugged me thight.

gosh I love her hugs. 

"You have to come to the police station with us young lady and you have to tell us everything" one of the police men said. Destiny nodded.

She followed the police man. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 hours at the police station, we were finally free to go. The police man, named Todd, said that Destiny will be going to the court some time next year. 

It was now 9:12pm and the party started 12 minutes ago. I called Matt to say that we won't come until 10, when Destiny was on the toilet. 

"uhm, are you like, really exhausted or will you go out with me and Alli tonight?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "yea, i'll come. I guess I need something else to think about" she said. 

Her hair was messy, and her eyes were red from all the crying but she's still beautiful. I don't know how she do that.¨

----

Destiny's pov: 

This has scared the shit out of me. I'm no longer walking alone. Cody asked me if I wanted to go out with him and Alli tonight and I said yes.

Cody, Brad and I walked through the door 'home. Alli ran up to me and hugged me. "ARE YOU OK?" She shouted.

"I-im, ok I guess" 

"I'm glad youre back, did he hurt you?" she asked. I felt the tears on my cheek. "no not really, but i'm never walking alone outside again" 

she hugged me. "well, Cody texted me and said you wanted to come outside with us tonight, so we have to get ready" 

I nodded. 

I wonder where we're going tonight.

SOREEYYY NOT A BIG PART BUT MY COMPUTER IS REALLY F*CKED SO...... 

Thanks for ready :)