~2~they are back

I woke up in a rush trying to hide any evidence I had been here. but i couldn't put out the fire in time as they were already coming up into my area. i hopped up in a tree looking down on them 3 men i presume, one was short around 5'8 he was wearing a blue shirt with some white goggles or glasses, the second one was around 5'10 with raven black hair and a white head band i think? not really sure. but the man in the middle he was the tallest he was wearing a green hoodie with a mask. It was really creepy; it was all white but with a sloppy smiley face painted into it.

but of course me being the nosy, clumsy person i am i stepped wrong and fell through the tree and landed right in front of them."fuck" i muttered to myself looking up at the 3 men. the one with the head band laughed at me. 

i was scared. All I had was an iron sword, ax, and pic-ax. i was scared but i didn't want them to know that i can't have them know.they would think im weak. the one in the green hoodie looked down on me and pulled out his sword straight to my neck. my breath hitched. I looked at the other 2 they were smiling. This will be fun.

the voices came back they came back after the 3 months i was wandering in the forest. ohh how i missed then the high they gave me. It was like a drug and i was addicted.I stood up before they could stop me. I made a run for it. I gripped my ax so hard my knuckles turned white. they were pretty fast not gonna lie but i was a bit faster, or so i thought. 

I looked back to see them running after me but I only saw 2, I turned back around to have the masked man grip me by neck. before i knew it i was getting pressed against a tree i started to chuckle a bit. "im so unprepared, and im fucking scared" i said with amusement like my life was a game of poker. i just had to play my cards right. i started laughing at this point the voices loved it. the 3 men looked at each other confused at this point.

the masked man tightened his grip in my neck.he has to be joking if he thinks i'm gonna pass out this quick.he chucked at his attempt to make me pass out then leaned close into my ear "ooo feisty, yet soft, almost like a teddy bear. So whats your name little one?" he purred into my ear with a hint of amusement and confusion at the same time.

 I leaned into him as much as i can and bit back with as much venom and anger as i can use, "Tamisra" his friends most likely overheard and they looked at each other with smirks on their faces. what the fuck are they up to.

before i can think of anything else i saw him lift his fist then some striking back with all his power and muscle. I took the hit but didn't plan on giving up that easily. The world looked like it was spinning and I spit all the blood I had in my mouth onto his mask before I could do anything else. He did it 4 more times. then i heard a glass break at the bottom of my feet. I looked up to see them smiling like they just got a new prize at the village fair. I looked around and started seeing big black blobs fading in and out of my vision. Next thing next i was tired but couldn't seem to remember why.

~time skip~

i woke up in a cage? the more i came back to reality after getting knocked out i realized it wasn't a cage it was a cell. why the fuck would they put me in a cell.i started looking around to see if i can find a way to get out i heard foot steps. 

I looked over at the iron door and watched as one of the 3 boys walked in. It was the one with the goggles. He had a tray in his hands, he slid it under the metal bars and just sat in the corner of the room looking at me.

"go on" he said with a rude tone as if i needed attitude right now. "what you want me to eat your fucking prison food, well guess again goggle boy." i rolled my eyes at im and turned my back thinking about ways i can get out of here.

"names George don't call me google boy again now that you know my name. and it's not prison food, it's lunch." i turned back around to slide the tray back to his feet "i'm not hungry George." i said it with so much disgust like i was eating a rotten potato. "fine but sapnap isn't going to be happy about this he put a of of effort into it." he turned around to walk back out the door leaving me alone with the whispers of the voices.

I looked back around the room. The only thing in here was a bed with almost no cushion, just like sleeping on the pavement. There was also a torch. I looked back at the door and noticed it was open just in the slightest, not completely closed. i still had hope and there was no was i was going to just give up that easily.

~A/N~            

hola this chaper is a bit longer but i still hoped you like it. dont really know what to say so.. umm so hope you liked the second chapter have a good day/night guys ,gals, and nonbinary pals make sure to eat and drink something soon byee :]