~28~the beach

tw/cw: mentions and usage of alcohol

After a while I heard more footsteps heading my way. "Ma'am are you ok? I'm Schlatt."

Schlatt. I haven't heard that name in forever. For a while my mind went blank, just thinking of the name schlatt. If it is who i think it is i need to suck it up, i can have him see me like this. I stood up and turned around hoping it wasn't him. I was face to face with the collar of his suit.

I slowly made my gaze upward to come eye to eye with my brother. He still was the same person but a little different. the horns on his head had grown, and he grew out his facial hair in a rather unusual way.

"What do you want jonathan?" I asked making eye contact with him. "Well I was going to the dream team's house, but I found you running from that direction." he replied in a rather sweet tone, which was new for him.

"So what happened, why were you going to their house." I spoke in a rather numb way. "Well I was looking for a place to stay. I suppose you don't have one right." I scoffed, sorta offended by the way he thinks I don't have one.

"I do. I suppose I can take you if you want." I offered, just wanted to show him up. He just hummed in disbelief.

~time skip to where we are in front of the house.~

"Wow little sister, I am impressed. I never figured you of all the people I know would have a mansion. Do you have any liquor inside?" he asked with a smirk making his way on his lips. 'You know what fuck it i have had a hard enough day. First having someone I thought I love lying to me, then losing my dog. What is his name again? Fuck i forgot.'

"I do have some, would you like to drink?" I asked opening the door and let him in. "Yeah, where is the liquor cabinet?" "Come follow me, it's in the kitchen." We made our way through the house entering the kitchen pouring 2 glasses of whiskey, more in my cup then his. But who cares we have a whole cabinet full.

I sighed, handing him his drink as we both drank the warm liquid reminiscing on the burn it made going down my throat. The taste was so strong that when I exhaled through my nose I could taste it again. "So why were you crying?" You could always leave it to Jonathan to say things without all the sugar coat.

"You know Jonathan, I was a big deal before all of this. I had no problem taking what I want, when I want. I used to go by the name tamisra~" i chuckled to myself knowing I'm not her anymore. She used to be a badass, someone people would fear. Not someone who falls in love, cries out in the open, gets soft.

"I've heard of you before back in the lands I used to own. But everyone there went missing or left. Most of them went missing. I actually never heard from any of them. But you didn't answer my question tristan." He sighed, finishing off his drink and pouring another. (By his lands I'm saying back in SMP LIVE. In cannon they all went missing and shit a/n)

He seemed a bit sad on that topic. "So why are you here? In dream smp?" I asked changing the topic.

~schlatts pov~

She didn't answer my question. "I will answer your question if you answer mine." there was a pause from her, i can sense her hesitation. "Fine. I was crying because I fell in love with someone who doesn't love me. So tell me why you are here." just as she said that she started pouring her 3rd drink.

"Have you not been in l'manburg recently? They are having an election and I am running for president." she hummed softly as we both were on our 3rd drink, the liquor starting to hit us now.

"Tristan?" I called softly remembering something.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember grandma?"

"Yeah I do a bit... What was her name again? Jess? Lilly? It seems like I forgot haha." Tristan said, trying to recall. 'Fuck i hoped this wouldnt happen.' Schlatt thought to himself.

" It was Caroline, grandma Caroline. Do you remember when we all went to the beach together? Mom and dad weren't fighting, dad wasn't even drinking. And grandma and grandpa were there. And me and you were sitting with grandma and you asked the stupidest question."

~flashback.~

Me and Tristan were sitting on each side of grandma playing with sand when Tristan asked grandma "what kind of animals live in the ocean?" she looked over at Tristan and said "alligators my dear.

Over the months she would wake up and call us the wrong names. At first it was fine, just a one time thing, but then it kept happening. A few years later when we were around 14 we went to the doctors office and they told us grandma was in the advanced stages of dementia. They didn't tell Tristan only me because I was the older brother, the one to protect her from harm.

And as we all were walking back home to the village we passed the beach again. Grandma had looked at me and Tristan and asked "what kind of animals live in the ocean?" and without a doubt Tristan told her alligators.

I didn't tell Tristan I told her friend that she had met around 5 months before we found out. And the moment I did he understood. It would skip a generation, I got my grandpas horns not my dad. She would be the one to get our grandma's illness.

They were very close, it's not that I didn't mind it. It's just I was supposed to protect her, but when he came along he took over that position. She didn't talk to me as much or even hang out with me anymore.

I envied techno on how he can just come into her life and make her happy. But as long as she is happy that's all that matters.

~end of flashback~

"Ohh i think i remember that story, the beach was fun!" she said in an excited tone soon after letting a yawn out. "Come on little sis, show me where your room is so you can sleep. I will find the guest room." I said, grabbing her arm so she can balance herself.

After I put her to bed I went back to the kitchen for another drink thinking about my plans for the election. I would have to win this for her. No matter what.

~a/n~

i hope yall like this one. also thank you all for 6k reads that is so cool and im glad people are actually liking what i am writing. also i have the dream x male reader out now!