~7~day 2

ooo trigger warning blood gore 

i woke up in my room i think i'm the first one awake. i opened the door to hear everyone one else awake i guess not. i went downstairs to see sapnap cooking george making coffee and dream sharpening some arrows. "hey tamisra, you hungry i made some breakfast" sapnap said with a bunch of energy. its 8 in the morning how can he be so energized.

"No thank you. I would like some coffee though if you don't mind" i don't ever eat breakfast. I think it's a waste of time and food. i walked over to the kitchen when george passed me a mug with coffee "i don't know how you like it but here you can make it, everything you need for it is in the refrigerator."

as i was making my coffee i noticed the cup says BIG DADDY i shake my head in disappointment. "really george... im big daddy" everyone looks at me confused and i just point to the mug. they all start laughing and sapnap chimes in "yeah you are" i gave a small bruhh and we start laughing again "sorry tamisera, thats bad's mug for when he comes over" george stated in between laughter.

"bad's?" i question slightly, that's when dream comes back from his wheeze fit "badboyhalo" he sometimes comes around here to visit but right now he's in another nation with skeppy, his best friend.'' I gave a small ohh and moved on.

After everyone was finished with breakfast, but more like sapnap and george, me and dream didn't eat. He was too busy making arrows and sharpening them and I was just drinking coffee and talking with the boys.

"Why don't we travel to a plains spot so if anyone from l'manburg comes into our land she wont get noticed or her cover blown." we all hummed in response because i never thought of that and it wasn't a bad idea.

as we were walking we came across a hill that looked over everything l'manburg and the dream smp. It was beautiful but it's the middle of the day and I'm pretty sure if I were to stand here for too long someone would spot me.

i feel a bit behind from the group but i didn't mind it. i actually liked being a bit away from them, not that i didn't enjoy their company i can still hear everything they say. it's just i like being alone thats how its always been just me against the world.

~flash back~

"It will always be me and you against the word Tristan, no matter what, us two verses everything the world has to offer"he said. "ok pinkie no need to get all sentimental on me let's get back to dying your hair"

"please tell me why are dying it brown again"he asked with his original monotone voice "because pinkie you said you wanted to be more normal so this is where we start" i said as i patted all the brown dye on his hair.

"Can you please stop calling me pinkie? I told you to call me technoblade" he said with a proud voice that i immediately shot down "ooo technoblade so scary, where did you even get that name techno?"

"I don't know to be honest one of the voi-..." he cleared his throat "it just came to my head one day. Speaking of head, this stuff burns. Can I wash it off now?" it just hit me "ohh shit yeah it's been an hour you were only supposed to have it on for 30 minutes"

"i swear tris if all my hair falls out i will kill you." he said with a hint of amusement i couldn't tell if he was serious or not but i let it slide, "well pinkie wash it off i wanna see you as a brunet."as he was washing it off all the color came off.

"what the hell techno..." 

"what tris whats wrong" he was still washing out his hair.

"techno it didn't work.. "