~30~ old days

CW/TW: LANGUAGE, SH, ACTS OF SUICIDE, DRINKING

im really sorry if this triggers any one❤

she sighed laying down on the ballroom floor. Closing her eyes thinking about a time from when she was a child.

~flashback~

It was a day like every other. Countless nights of staying up with techno reading about all kinds of things. Techno had left the village looking around for more books to add to the small library he made.

I was in my room when I heard my dad get home. It was fairly easy to tell if he was home or not. It usually followed my fighting or some random glass breaking. 

I heard him making his way to my room. And I knew it was him because I know everyone's footsteps, the walking pattern along with how hard they step. Without much warning than the footsteps my door swung open to see my dad with a beer in hand. 

"What are you doing locked up in here." He said words slurring from the mass amounts of alcohol he had. "Hiding from you knowing you were going to do this." I said not paying much attention to him. "What's this new attitude? I bet its that weird boy you always hang out with. Dumb whore. He's giving you all these new ideas now huh?" He said getting up in my face, breathing reeking of booze. "No it's no one, I'm just tired of your shit." I yelled getting even more mad from how he was talking about techno.

"Maybe it's these dumbass books. You know what it probably is, the books." He said picking up a few books and walking out of my room. I followed him out into the living room watching him light the fireplace. I knew wherethis was going on and I wasn't happy about it. "Dad, I'm sorry , just don't burn them. They aren't even my books. Please stop." "No, I'm teaching you a lesson then talk back to me." He said tossing in a few books. 

My face grew hot watching as the books burned. Thinking.of how I'm going to make it up to techno. He was the one who bought them for me, most of them were from outside of the village too. I looked up at him to see him about to throw my favorite book. I tried to stop him but he slapped me instead. I stumbled back watching as the pages burned in the fire. 

I ran out of the house going into a place techno built for us. I was beyond grateful to him. And I would know what I would do without him. But maybe he was better off without me.

I locked myself in the library watching nothing, thinking about everything.

~no ones pov~ ~time skip of 1 hour~

"Argh!," another grunt of pain tore through her arm that she was using to cover her mouth, as Tristan's breath hitched and evened out again. 

Rough rain pelted the windows of the semi underground library techno had built for them. The thin and frail windows, making the sound beat like a deafening drum. A flash of lightning brightened the dark and dreary sky with its malevolent spark of anger causing the building to shake and rumble in the trembling aftermath. The storm itself seemed to turmoil and reflect the emotions of the reddish haired girl, the swirling rain, thick clouds and booming thunder never letting up. 

Tristan's hand shook. Taking another deep breath and raising a small two inch blade to her wrist he cut deep into the flesh of his arm, another grunt of pain leaving her body. It was nothing compared to the sweet release of euphoric endorphins that flooded his system soon after. Like a hit of a sweet drug she just couldn't get enough of, tristan was addicted to the feeling of pain and pleasure brought on by her self torture. 

Biting her lip, she raised the blade one more time and cut again, feeling the searing heat shoot through her arm. She hated that she loved it. She hated that it felt so fucking good. She hated herself. Luckily the surge of adrenaline and endorphins brought on by this natural high was free of charge.

Relaxing against the library wall, the  red head looked up at the stone ceiling, the dull throb of her left arm never fading. She could feel the beginnings of the rivulets of crimson start to trail down her wrist to her elbow as she sat there shaking. An almost sad laugh leaving her throat. 

"I really am pathetic… while my dad was addicted to one thing,  I went and got addicted to another," she shook her head, before glancing at the wound in disgust. 

The shift of her weight made more seep out of the wound as she brought a clean cloth to the damaged arm. Wrapping the wound tightly, she began to clean up his mess, clean his razor for next time,  and make sure her tool was hidden.

No one would ever know her shame with any luck. 

That is with the exception of one person in particular. Techno had been listening the whole time outside the library door. Techno was going to walk in to show Tristan the new books he bought for her. He wanted to share the love they both shared. But now he sat peering in at the heaving body of Tristann Zara Schlatt. 

Eyes dancing through the slots in the door, he took in how sad and worn her body looked, the sweat on her brow, and the overall disheveled appearance of the poor teen. Placing his hands on the screen of the hidden hole in the door. He couldn’t help the feeling of self defeat as he looked over her. He wanted to hold her, wanted to kiss her, wanted to tell her all the secret things he had held inside for the last few years. But…

He couldn’t tell her. He couldn’t tell her because he was scared, because techno were frightened of the rejection, but also… he felt like he couldn’t speak. Techno knew it wasn't his place to interrupt. He thought he wasn't good enough. Hand trailing some of the training scars that stayed on his face. Boys were supposed to be handsome right? 

How could he confess an emotion so strong when he felt as horrific as she did. Tristan hated herself but no one would ever know. How could techno tell her he loved her when he couldn’t speak the words? One or the other would be different, but in combination he felt like he didn’t stand a chance. Tristan had the door locked. No way of going in.

So instead he waited in the dugout hallway. The ever so quiet boy, as he watched the girl of his dreams bleed through yet another piece of cloth. He should be there… he should be the one comforting her. Instead he hid away in the hallway to watch.

Tristan took a deep breath, looking at the stained rag around her arm. Even after all the abuse she'd just put over her body… she still couldn’t get over the pain that shot through her being. Shaking her head, she tore away the cloth, tossing it across the room as she held her head in shame. 

What was wrong? Why was Tristan so upset? He couldn’t put the clues together, but he knew that something had to be bothering the other. Technos biggest regret was just not knowing what it was.

His heart stopped.

 Tristab had grabbed her blade again, and angled it a different way, her arm pointing straight down. Whatever was bothering her… was this a way to go about it!? Tip dipping into flesh, she took a deep breath-

Techno tried to cry out and beg her to stop but his voice wouldn’t come. Banging on the door of the world, and causing the distressed girl to pause and hide her supplies. With a few more bangs he tumbled out into the library, grasping at the floor as he scrambled to her side. 

No. She wasn't allowed to do this!

Gripping at the startled girl's arm, he placed delicate fingers over the still fresh wounds, seeing red. There was so much red…

~end flashback~

Tristan sat up looking around the ballroom to see her brother just walking into the house. He stopped everything he was doing and ran over to her trying his best to comfort her, which he wasn't very good at doing. "Tristan what happened? Are you ok? Talk to me ok?" He sat in front of her grabbing her face forcing her to look at him. 

She looked at him trying to find herself. The person she used to be. Hot tears running down her face without much sound coming from her, just her rapid breathing. "Its ok Tristan, I'm here now. Lets get you to bed ok? We can talk about this in the morning." He said still trying to comfort her

a/n
Yall wanted techno so i give you this. Sorry.