~29~ berry?

I woke up with a bit of a hangover, nothing new. I made my way to the kitchen to find my brother already in there drinking coffee. “Well you're up earlier than expected brother.” For most of the time I knew Jonathan he would never wake up early in his life. 

“I mean yeah, I have to be because I'm running in an election.” I forgot about that for a second. “Who are you even running with?” I asked while pouring a cup of coffee. “No one, just myself. But trust me when I think I'm going to win this." He said with such confidence that scared me, and I wasn't scared of much. 

"Do you want to come with me to l'manburg? I don't really want to leave you alone for a while." He stated hesitant with his words. "It's best if I stay here. I don't want to be spotted with or by anyone." Its mostly for his safety. I can't have anything happen to him now, I just got him back.

~schlatts pov~

I sighed knowing it's going to happen sooner or later. She will forget me and i can't do anything about it. 

"Ok well sister i'm going to be going now i might be back tonight. And of im not dont wait up for me." I said careinly. Walking out of the house I started taking sips from my flask knowing it's going to be hard. Everything from now on is going to be hard. I'm going to have enemies on every corner, tratords lying to me hoping to gain my trust.

Now walking on the path to l'manburg i was greeted with a deathly grip on my shoulder. Turning around to find the mad my sister was once tangled with. "Care to share where she is?" Dream shouted face close to mine. "And why is it that you are asking me dream?" I replied with such a manner to receive none back. "I saw you! I saw you with her. I saw you walk with her to somewhere else that is not here. Now where is she?" He shouted hand on my throat. But I see it. I see him.

"Why do you care? She told me some things. And I care for her. More than you." I snarled knowing all the shit he put my sister through. "Do- i- fuck," he mutterd "do you love her?" He murmured, removing the slightest amount of pressure from my neck. "I do in a way. A lot actually." I said recollecting on some of the nice times we had. "Do you want to marry her?" "Ew what the fuck no. She's my sister dude." I proclaimed in a disgusted voice. "Wait, she's your sister? She looks nothing like you." He remarked back. "I know but I'm still not telling you where she is. Your an asshole." I proclaimed not caring about what he has to say. "Oh come on now. You know i will find out sooner or later." "Well you do that but she is better off without you." I huffed fixing my shirt collar while walking away.

~Sapnap's pov ooo~

He sighed walking through the woods, eyes still dry and puffy from crying. "Fuck i know they went this way." he said swinging his sword around in the loose grass. After a while of walking and turning different directions. He was met with the front doors of the mansion. 

~Sapnap's flashback~

" It's always me. I have to go hunting for food. George wanted to talk to dream. Probably about your mom berry." He said looking down at the dog who ran off into the woods. "Berry, where are you going?" Sapnap yelled, running not too far behind. After calling for around for about half an hour, he heard berry along with a familiar hiss. 

He fan fast enough to lead him into an open field. It was raining very hard earlier. There were a few charged creepers, he had heard of how they can cause bigger explosions than usual. But he never thought he would actually ever see one.

He stayed in shock at the sight in front of him. He tried to run and save berry but the creeper blew before he could get there. 

Later that night sapnap buried berry's body and planted a flower on top to remember him.

~end flashback~

He knocked on the door to be met with his once friend tristan.  She was a little confused, on everything really. "Hey Tristan, can we talk or can I come in?" He asked as she was still standing there.

"I- uh yeah sorry um… George, right?" She asked, still trying to remember if that was his name or not. But for him that hurt, his once friend calling him by another's name. "Its sapnap tristan. George isn't here right now." He said walking in and looking around. "Yeah sorry sapnap. But what are you doing here?" Tristan questioned, still trying to remember everything that's just a little foggy. 

"That's what I came to talk about actually. I'm sorry to tell you this but berry has died." He said looking down at his feet not wanting to meet her gaze. "Aww i'm sorry for your loss. But if that's what you came to talk to me about you just wasted your time. I don't know anyone named berry." She said with pity for him and his loss. "Tristan, stop playing around, he was your dog. Look, I even brought you his collar because I think you should have it." He handed her the collar with the tag that stated she tamed it.

'berry tamed by tamisra'

She looked at the collar trying to recollect her thoughts. She knew she never tamed a dog. She knew she never had one. "Sapnap i don't have a dog. And if this is a joke about this dog dying, it's not funny." She said handing the collar back to sapnap who looked at her in disbelief. "Tristan, stop being like that. He is your dog and I know you liked him just as much as I did. Why are you pretending to just not know him." He yelled with the anger he held in his heart. "Sapnap, I'm not pretending. And if you came here just to tell me this then i suggest you leave. It's not funny and you're making my head hurt." She said yelling back, not holding back anything.

Sapnap left without saying a word to her. As soon as he was outside the doors of the mansion he threw the collar up, pulled out a flaming arrow and shot it. He watched as the red cloth went up in flames. Sat there watching it slowly mark its way out of existence. After watching it and thinking for half an hour he got up and went to the grave. 

Looking down upon the flower that stayed there hurt him. He was mad that Tristan just forgot. Mad at the world for raining that night. Mad at himself for taking him out to go hunting with him. 

He started to kick the dirt messing up the grave. Stomp on the flower that was supposed to symbolize the everlasting life berry was going to have.

A/N
Dont worry ik some of yall dont like schlatt so im going to make this arc a little short. Also sorry for not updating i have been watching all the marvel moives in chronological order. And ive been rewatching bojack horseman. I fuckinh love that show its so good and deep i recommend it. Also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH :]