~26~

She was kissing him. During that long second she didn't kiss back from how confused she was. Dream deepened the kiss waiting for her to kiss back and she did.

Everything wears off at some point. Maybe potion in this case.

~dreams pov and flashback to when tamisra and sapnap fight~

It was around dawn and the sun was about to set. It would be beautiful if i didn't know what was going to happen in the next few minutes. "you two will have a ten minute duel. the rules are no killing anything else is allowed just know when to stop." i said, looking over to sapnap with a nod reminding him not to go too hard on her.

They were walking over to the middle of the field, I had a bad feeling about all of this. But I trust sapnap enough to not mess up or let his guard down. After all we all do know about her, who she is, what she does. 'She can be useful' I thought to myself.

her and sapnap were circling each other. I knew sap was going to make the first move, because he has always been a bit stubborn.

He aimed to hit her arm, but she put her sword up just in time to block it. I can tell she was happy, she had a smile on her face from that move.

Sapnap had gone to strike her again but she moved out of his way and moved her hold body behind him and struck his dominant hand. "Alright George, I have seen enough and I will be right back. I need to take a piss."

I walked far enough into the wood so George wouldn't see me. I pulled out the splash potion out of my hoodie and took off the lid. I then got the ever smaller vile that was glowing pink. Before I killed the witch she told me that it was very strong, more than any other potion.

I slowly poured the pink potion into the light green potion, closed the lid and shook it around just a little bit to make it a new dark red potion.

I came back to see sapnap on his knees looking up at Tristan with tears in his eyes for a while. He looked at me and he held eye contact. I was pissed for what she was doing to my best friend.

At some point i started yelling at her, i don't remember what exactly i was too mad to even stop and think. When sapnap looked back up at her she pushed the stone sword deeper into his chest.

With him crying out in pain, I knew I had enough. George and I started to sprint toward the both of them. I held Tristan's back and put my sword up to her neck. I looked over at george and sapnap from the side of my mask, george was doing a good job helping sapnap.

I made the mistake of letting sapnap fight her. I knew what she was capable of, I knew who she is, we all did. "Come one dream do it, kill me i know you want to" she pushed herself into the blade to rip open the smallest amount of skin. I cant hurt her now, I need her. So i removed a bit of the pressure so it won't cut anymore.

"no. we need you" i can't have sapnap dying on me right now. He looks weak, I know he is still in pain. I could tell by the way he will yelp out in pain every now and then.

"and why do you need me so you can get your land back. I would love to help you, betray a country, kill people, take their lives." she bit back. She was right. I did want my land back at any cost really.

She had no weapon, I had all the power here and she knew that. I reached into the pocket of my hoodie and pulled out the potion. "fuck" i heard her muttered to herself knowing. I threw it onto the ground and watched as the glass shattered and her body go limp.

But unknowingly to him some of the potion got onto him as well.

~end of flashback, a few minutes before the kiss~

As I opened the door I looked up to see Tristan taking off her shoes and about to put on her platforms. But before she can put one on, she stopped to look at me. There she was. She was here in my room of all the places in the house.

Why was she back? I looked onto the bed where my old clothes sat on top of the bed. I could see my hoodie covered in blood stained brown from how much time it had dried, I couldn't see my sweats because they were folded under the hoodie. But I'm sure it had a good amount of blood on it like the hoodie.

I wonder what happened. Whose blood is that, and why is there so much of it. Was she hurt? So many questions filled my head at one time I didn't know what to think.

That didn't matter right now, all that matters is she is here. I wasted no more time to walk up to her. I cupped her cheek, being gentle while I did it. The moment our lips locked it was gone.

The feelings I had were gone.

It's like all that happened between me and her were gone. They didn't matter anymore. All those nice memories I had with her were not the same. I was not the same.

But this can't be happening. I can't just stop loving someone, can i? I can't just not care for her. I deepen the kiss to prove to myself that I was wrong about my own feelings. But to my surprise she kissed back. Why did she kiss back? Why did I do this?

It's like I have been living a lie, not only to her but to myself. Like I forced myself to love someone... but for what though?

Why did I do it? What was it that I wanted so badly that I had to pretend to love her. And why her. She did nothing to deserve this. She doesn't deserve me.

I was just going to use her like everyone else in her life did. I messed up. I convinced myself to love her. I convinced her to love me. And now there is nothing i can do about it.

~a/n~

sorry for the day late chapter lmao. but i had state exams but its cool im pretty sure i failed. well i dont really have anything to say rn but i love you all platonically

alsoo thank you all for 4k reads thats so cool :)

also i am thinking about writing a dream x male reader soo be expecting that idk when but soon ig only bec i dont see a lot of them and i think it would be fun to make one.