31- election pt.1

Schlatts pov

Its been around a month with the incident that happened with tristan. She didnt tell me what happened, nor do i think she will.

Shes been getting worse. Its only been me and her. I've had to leave her more often but I never like to. The more I leave her the more I come back to someone who barely recognizes me.She's lost. As much as I try and try, I can't get the person who once knew me back. 

Today is the day that the election results come in and i will win and own a country again. I know what i have to do. Not for me but for her.

I need my little sister back. And this is the only way I know she will be safe. If there are no threats against her. Nothing that will harm or hurt her. I can't lose her now. Not after everything I already lost, not her. 

Tristan is still asleep and I had to leave the house earlier than usual. I left her a note saying I was going to be out again. I have no problem telling her what is going on. She just passes it on, lives in her own world through her own eyes. 

I was brought out of my thoughts as i saw the brick black walls of l'manburg.

||tristans pov||

I woke up looking at all the pictures someone had put up in the house. I knew of only two people. Pinkie and schlatt. 

The person who put them up had written the name on every single picture frame. I walked into the kitchen seeing a single piece of paper folded on the table.

Dear Tristan, I'm sorry I have been out a lot recently. Just know it will all be worth it in the end. I will come home a lot later tonight, but I will try my best to be here by 8pm. If i dont please feed yourself. I know I left some cooked beef in the fridge. 

If you do not want that I can not force you nor will i. I trust you will be good and not cause too many problems.

I do not want you out of the house tonight. It is for your safety. I do not wish to have you harmed by anyone. Please just listen and do as I ask this one time. I am begging you.

I love you.

-your brother (schlatt)

I read the note looking up at an old picture of him and i. We both looked happy, I wish he still was. Lately he's been telling me about how everything is for me. 

||schlatts pov again||

Wilbur was counting up all the votes from the election. I went outside those walls for a breather, loosening out my tie. I looked up to see a familiar mask looking down at me from a hill.

I sighed knowing he's going to want to talk to me. I made my way up the big hill now looking down at the small country that was soon to be mine. As I looked down at dream who was sitting down he motioned for me to join him. 

"And why is it that you want me here?" I said bluntly. 

"Tell me where she is."

"And why should i. You don't deserve it. It's been a month and you still don't know where she is." I said looking at him taking a sip from my flask.

"What's wrong schlatt. You seem a bit stressed." Hs said still looking down at the country.

"Im not stressed you just have me sweating from walking up here dumb ass." I lied. I hate everything about this conversation.

"Tell where she is. I'm growing impatient." He said pulling me by the tie making me hit my head on his mask giving me a bloody nose.  The blood seeped in my mouth making me spit a mixture of my saliva and blood right onto his mask. 

"I fucking pity you. You're not getting shit from me. Now I suggest you release me now." I said starting to get mad, I felt my small buzz from the liquor going away. He let go of me pushing me back like some peasant.

"What if I give you something schlatt?"

"Like… I have everything I need."

"You don't have loyalty." Deep down I knew that was true. I mess up everything and in the end. When it really matters no one is going to be there for me.

"Fine. You can see her tomorrow. Meet me at the community house." I said getting up and walking back down the hill. 

A/n
I fucking miss you whores /lh and i miss this book like deadass. Get ready fir techno content >:) that ladt techno content was bad omegalul but i hope you doin fucking amazing