~13~whats happining

(edited)

~TW~ aingsty, fuckk i dont know what to put for whats going to happen.  ps: in dreams pov whatever is in bold text is the one other voice that he has, he only has one not multiple

dream pulled me into a hug. when he did that i completely broke down i dont know why i would only ever do this with techno, but why dream.

i was crying again, why. i guess its better than being numb anything is better than being numb. dream was so gentle when holding me like i would break at any moment but what he does not know is that i am already broken.

"dream..." my voice was shaky  i couldn't suppress my emotions anymore they came out and why how. "yes tamisra" 

"why." my voice was broken everything was a wispier. "why? why what, whats wrong" he sounds so genuine and it scares me because the ony person like that was techno he said he loved me and he left me. i want him back but i know he left me but i miss him every time im with dream i feel like if its techno and i dont know what that is supposed to mean.

"whats wrong with me. why cant i stop feeling these feelings."

~dream's pov~

i did this i did this to her, and it hurts me. i would have never done this if i knew she was so sad. why is she sad. why does she think something is wrong with her. this is all my fault she needs to know the truth

yeah she does

no. stop. you were gone

you wish "teddy bare", really thats the best you can come up with

leave me alone you have been gone for a month she needs me right now. its not my fault she cant control her emotions.

yes she can and you know that. you were scared of that because you love her and you were afraid she didn't love you back. but you just have to give her time but are cocky, now look at what you did, you caused this you are hurting her. so go on tell her the truth, she deserves it. what you did to her, what pain you are causing her. maybe she will still like you after.

you right there is a chance she will not be as mad, she wont lose all her feelings for me its not possible. and she does deserve the truth.

good luck with you teddy bear

~tamisra's pov~

"im sorry i did this to you"  i stoped crying, thinking for a moment what did he mean he did this to me what did he do. "dream what are you talking about" i slowly started to loosen my grip around his waist to look up at his green eyes.

i heard the front door open again to see sapnap and george standing outside with us. "i did this to you, i messed with your emotions" i looked at sapnap and george they didn't even bother to make eye contact with me. "the day you and sapnap fought i mixed someting with the weakness potions" i fully let go of him and stepped back to see his full face.

"so you drugged me!" i looked at him with anger in my voice "it was only supposed to boost your emotions" he was pleading as i started to crack my knuckles. "you did this for what! to make me fall in love with you because i will admit i did boost my emotions for you. but not only you" they all looked at me in confusion "you also boosted and brought back everything i felt for my old friend techno" i smiled hearing his name out loud.

the boys looked at each other with wide eyes. "tamisra how do you know who that is. how do you know him." i guessing they know him too. "he is an old friend of mine, and a bit of a love interest but thats not important if i truly trusted you i would have told you."

an idea of my own popped inside of my head all on my own no voices only my own. this just whole situation just cut the last sting of sanity i had left. pulling the only dagger i had strapped to my leg out i waved it around this. this was all a game to me nothing matters anymore. 

"see dream its the schemers who put you where you are, you were a schemers you had plans... and look where that got you. now im doing what i do best." i circled the 3 boys and went behind sapnap and put the dagger to his neck. "i took you little plan and turned it on itself. look at what i did to those villages im pretty sure you heard what i did with a bit of fire and TNT."

i then went up to dream and made him hold the knife to my neck with a mass amount of pressure "see dream introduce a little bit of anarchy... upset the established order... and everything becomes chaos. i am an agent of chaos. oh and you know the thing about chaos?... it is always fair."

silence over took everyone but me. they were back i was as happy as ever. smiling i took the knife back from dreams hands and started jumping and laughing in excitement. deam was still trying was was happing. sapnap recovering from having a dagger put up to him. and george he has been lost since the techno thing.

breaking the quietness other than my insane laughter dream questions it. "why are you so happy. you just put a knife to sapnaps neck. then made me put on to yours. sort of confessed you love for m-" i stopped him right there.

"no i dint confess my love because it was all made up by a stupid potion. i put a knife up to his neck to watch you all get scared. and made you put one to mine hoping that you would do something. and im happy because they are back. my voices i hear them i missed them they make me complete. and thank you dream gave me the push i needed to be of to insanity."

oh gods how i have missed them they are so amazing. i was already done having my bit of play time with the boys today i was about to leave when i remembered he is still my boss.

i went to get on my horse when i told dream "i am going to make a secret bunker so you all can sneak in i expect at least one of you to help" i waved goodbye to them as if nothing happened, they all just gave a small wave in return.

i had 15 minutes before the sun would come up. i rushed to put my new horse away as i was going to pick my potato farm i was stopped my wilbur with an confused and upset face. "where were you" he said tapping his foot on the ripe and ready potatoes.

~a/n~

Bruh still no sleep but i could cair less. I watched around 4 hours of heath legur (i think that how you spell it) play joker i re watched the moive twice. I think im going to sleep now byee :]