00 - Cast Profile

This is a description about who Ellie Canterbury is!

ABOUT ELLIE
-----------

-FULL NAME: Eleanor 'Ellie' Timothy James Canterbury

-GENDER: Female

-DATE OF BIRTH: 29th April (you can put whatever year you want!)

-PLACE OF BIRTH: London, UK

-AGE: (your choice, but in the 20s is recommended)

-NATIONALITY: British

-CURRENT RESIDENCE: A one bedroom flat in Central London, not living with family.

-OCCUPATION: Actress, Singer (for movies and sometimes at events)

-TALENT: Plays instruments very well (piano, guitar and violin), good at drawing and painting, good at acting and singing

-HOBBIES: Making things(arts and crafts), cooking and baking, watching a movie, spending time with friends and family, fangirling about people and stuff

-SIBLINGS: 1 brother and 1 sister (both younger)

PARENTS: Mother (Helen Elliot) , Father (Timothy 'Tim' Canterbury)

-CURRENT RELATIONSHIP: Single

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
------------------------

-HEIGHT: 5'5 (168 cm)

-WEIGHT: 55 kg (121 pounds)

-EYE COLOUR: Brown eyes (kind of like Thomas')

-HAIR COLOUR: Brown hair, wavy

-SKIN COLOUR: Fair, light complexion

****************************

Eleanor James Canterbury was born on 29th April in London, UK, to parents Helen Elliot and Timothy Canterbury. Ellie has 1 brother and 1 sister. Her mother was a house wife and didn't work. Instead she took care of Ellie and her siblings. Her father was in the music industry. He had a band where he used to sing and play the base guitar (kinda like Thomas!). He was famous in his era but his band broke up after releasing 3 albums. Ellie's brother John (3 years younger) works as a video game developer at a famous company (any famous company you like). Her sister, Emily, (11 years younger) is still young but she wants to pursue acting,just like her big sister.

Ellie had been educated well and had also been trained at a renowned acting school to be experienced for her job. She grew up in a very simple lifestyle, even though her dad was famous and they had no problem of money.

Ellie is very independent and optimistic about situations. She keeps smiling and laughing at which makes everyone else around her happy. She loves to act (obviously) and sing and draw and paint. She also plays instruments. Piano is her favorite and she's really good at it too. She also plays guitar and violin.

Ellie is simple and satisfied with her life and now that Thomas is part of her life, she couldn't ask for anything more!