Chapter one

Elena - "Damon go away" "Elena please talk to me" I look at him in the eyes and say "No" he leaves

Elena -
"Damon go away" "Elena please talk to me" I look at him in the eyes and say "No" he leaves.

I'm so lost I have all my emotions back and all of my memories of all the terrible things I have done but I don't feel right I have this headache and it won't go away.

I walk down the stairs and Caroline comes up to me and hug's me as tight as she possibly could "Care can you please let go" "Oh yeah I'm sorry".

I walk to the door of the Salvatore house to leave when Damon vamp speeds in front of me and says "Where are you going" I look at him and say " I have no idea" then I vamp speed past him and go for a walk in the woods.

"Hello love" I hear a voice say and then I recognize it "Klaus" "Hello Elena" "What do you want Klaus" he looks at me like I just asked the hardest question in the world when it was quite simple.

" I don't know Rebekah mentioned you and then I vamp speeded here to you" he has to be lying why would he come here for no reason at all and not to hurt anyone.

He came in peace, I look at him and then the moon that was so full "It's beautiful isn't it" he said noticing that I was looking at the moon "Yeah" I replied.

'Elena what are you doing you are talking to the guy who killed you and aunt Jenna' I was about to scream at him then I started to scream in pain.

"What's happening?" I ask Klaus as I fall to the ground as every bone in my body was braking "Your in transition" "To what?" I think I already knew what 'but how?' "A werewolf" he answered.

How is this possible, I'm a vampire I can't be a hybrid but I'm a petrova doppelgänger so it's possible.

3 hours later-

I'm a wolf and I look at Klaus again, then run away.