Chapter 3

Elena -

Elena -

I ran out of the house and darted to the woods I sat on a bolder so I could think. How can Klaus know what I'm thinking? Why do I feel safe around him? How I'm I a tribird? Are John and Isobel really my parents?

"Hello luv"  "Klaus can you go I'm thinking" "Yes I know I can here your thoughts luv" "Why are you really here Klaus" "I already told you why", maybe he isn't lying "I was talking to Elijah-" "Elijah how is he?" " Fine, anyways he said that sense your part werewolf we could be mates".

MATES really I can't be the mate of Klaus Mikaelson! He killed me and aunt Jenna, I can't forgive him and he has also killed thousands of innocent people but I've killed people too.

Stop it Elena you humanity was off you had no feelings but, I was alone and Klaus he is just broken both of his parents wanted him dead.

I know how it feels, not your parents to want you dead part well kinda but to be alone.

He does have his siblings, he also daggered his siblings but he did it for a reason. Jeremy is dead along with all of the rest of my family so me and Klaus are similar.

"Elena can you please stop thinking your hurting my head" "Well I'm sorry for thinking that 1. I'm a tribird 2. Your possibly my mate" "Please just stop thinking" "NO!" with that I storm off back to the Salvatore house.

"Elena what we're you thinking" said Damon "What do you mean" I say angry "You and Klaus" "what about it" I ask "Did you sleep with him?", really Damon thinks that low of me to cheat on him with Klaus seriously I would never sleep with Klaus.

"No" I answered I look at Damon mad as I could be and walked to my room. I laid down and started to write in my diary.

Dear Diary,
Today was terrible I found out that I'm a tribird and Klaus's possible mate. The worst part is that I actually like Klaus he isn't what everyone thinks he isn't a monster he is hurt and miss understood.

I looked in his head and by the way I can do that because of our weird bond. He is just someone who is scared to lose his family and truly be alone, his fears over take him and that is why I feel this way for him I get it I know what it's like to feel truly lost and feel otherly alone.

I feel like I'm falling down a cliff and I don't stop does he feel the same way? I don't know.

Sincerely,
Elena Gilbert