Chapter 11

Elena -
I feel like I can move a bone in my body. I truly became the thing I feared most a monster, I watched Hayley die, I killed my best friend and my ex boyfriend who does that. Klaus. Klaus does that and we're mates so maybe we take each other's traits. I look up at him who still has his arms around me. "Klaus" I say "Yes luv" he says sadly I start to cry again "I'm sorry" I whisper "For what" "It's all my fault I'm the reason Hayley is dead. I came here. They were my friends. Caroline let go of her I had enough time to save her before Damon killed her. It's on me it's my fault" "No it's not" he answers "Yes, it is it's all of her fault Niklaus Hayley and your child are dead because of her friends. Which makes her responsible" Elijah says then I notice he turned it off. "Get out" Elijah says to me "What" I replied "All you did is ruin the only hope for our family so leave" maybe he didn't turn it off maybe he was in love with Hayley and before I could say anything else I started throwing up blood when Hayley reappeared. "What are you doing to her?" Klaus asked worried "Nothing, see Elena didn't know but when she saw me about to die she put a protection spell on me and this baby" she replied "You didn't answer my question" "It's not what I did but what you Klaus Mikaelson. So here's a question for you what did you do to her". No it isn't possible but he is a hybrid I'm a tribird but no it can't be true. "Niklaus what is she talking about" Elijah asked "Klaus do you think" I asked "No it's impossible" he answered "But is it she is a tribird" Hayley then said "How do you even know" I asked her "I think we're related some how" now that I think about it's possible we could be related and if she's right then "I'm pregnant" I say.